TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 18, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #11,986 of 24,683
Things are being posted. Bob doesn't control the post even though the promotion is next day delivery.

Do you really believe they have shipped? Yet nothing has delivered.
If they got the items to Alabama as stated prior, priority shipping in the US gets delivered in max 3 days. Their would be deliveries by now.
If they are going in order at Bob stated...as early KS backer of the Air, i should have it.
My Hunter will take longer as I purchased in Nov. and that was expected.
We will be lucky if something ships by March 23/24.

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #11,987 of 24,683
i am worried they would not deliver the goods at all.
frown.gif

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #11,989 of 24,683
Come on dude have they ever not delivered on any of their previous offerings?  Get real here people.

Yes their communications is lacking and the broken promises are concerning but they have never stiffed anyone when it comes to delivering their products.

Agreed.
I don't believe they would stuff anyone. I'm just not convinced they are finished and their afraid to say that

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #11,990 of 24,683
while i'm not necessarily in a hurry to receive my master (although bob did say they would ship this month.  if mine shows up post dated after march it will be the last trinity product i buy) i do find it puzzling that nobody has received anything so far.  bob see's the ****storm happening again and chooses to not elaborate on the situation, which just makes people question things even more.  all it would take is a cell phone pic of the actual boxes containing the IEM's to calm everyone down.  several thousand boxes sitting in a pile would prove they have them and are actively shipping.  seems it would be the easiest way to calm the waters around here rather than posting comments about conspiracy theories.

this is what gets me "We have issued many shipping confirmations and more will go out tomorrow, you have to remember that head-fi makes up just a small proportion of our customer base. However I know for a fact a few headfi members have been sent the email because I sent them."  http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/11280#post_13324561 this was 10 days ago.  so he says headfi members have been sent shipping confirmations yet nobody here says they've received an email or a product 10 days later?  how many headfi members waiting on trinity product are not actively reading these threads?  are we to believe there is a member out there with their hunter or PM6 and just not saying anything about it?  possible?  yes.  likely?  no.

just my $.02.  carry on...

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #11,991 of 24,683
  Come on dude have they ever not delivered on any of their previous offerings?  Get real here people.

Yes their communications is lacking and the broken promises are concerning but they have never stiffed anyone when it comes to delivering their products.

no but it did take them a year to get the atlas BT cable delivered.  they have a horrible track record of delivering anything on time so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they've ran into yet another snag are are choosing to try to cover it up with silence.

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #11,992 of 24,683

you made a point but current situation is different. you cannot deny the fact that promises are broken one after another. many successful companies built their foundation on customer's trust in them and maintain transparency to the customers but not for the case of trinity. i understand you are confident of them delivering but the fact that they roll out the new icarus when the phantom series is not ready yet shows the business model they are operating on. with that in mind, how can u still trust them? i dont wish to debate with you but thats my 2 cents. this is a worrying situation.
beerchug.gif

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #11,995 of 24,683
I will ask for my order to be cancelled if I have not got my order 2 days after confirmation from Trinity that my order is shipped.
I will have to bare the 30% fee as I do not have any patience left after this mess. 

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #11,998 of 24,683
  I will ask for my order to be cancelled if I have not got my order 2 days after confirmation from Trinity that my order is shipped.
I will have to bare the 30% fee as I do not have any patience left after this mess. 

I am as frustrated as you, but don't to that.  You may be able to sell it if you don't want it.  You'd basically be giving them a $h!#load of money because they pissed you off.  It's kind of lose lose right now with the poor wait vs returning, but don't lose that much.

It does really suck, though.  3 weeks in and no one.

Mar 18, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #11,999 of 24,683

the issue with that is you'll probably get your order before any shipping confirmation. assuming you get confirmation at all.

Mar 18, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #12,000 of 24,683
Do you really believe they have shipped? Yet nothing has delivered.
If they got the items to Alabama as stated prior, priority shipping in the US gets delivered in max 3 days. Their would be deliveries by now.
If they are going in order at Bob stated...as early KS backer of the Air, i should have it.
My Hunter will take longer as I purchased in Nov. and that was expected.
We will be lucky if something ships by March 23/24.

Haven't got a clue.
you made a point but current situation is different. you cannot deny the fact that promises are broken one after another. many successful companies built their foundation on customer's trust in them and maintain transparency to the customers but not for the case of trinity. i understand you are confident of them delivering but the fact that they roll out the new icarus when the phantom series is not ready yet shows the business model they are operating on. with that in mind, how can u still trust them? i dont wish to debate with you but thats my 2 cents. this is a worrying situation.
:beerchug:

Until bob shows up with update we just need to wait for postage. Sure you can never buy anything in future from the company because you are impatient af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back