TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 17, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #11,971 of 24,683
notified about what? I don't like it either that bob doesn't update, it doesn't bother me as much it does you. Can't just people relax on St Patrick's day from posting packing all day? Notification was given that everything is being posted 200/300 Per day by 23/24 of march in one week posting will be done. Free post in UK is crazy slow, once ireland post gets package it's same day delivery in dublin. I haven't got an idea why uk post is 3 weeks slow, it's slow though.

When I buy somethig from uk on eBay with free post it's same solid three weeks. They perhaps get a cheaper post deal with post when posting in bulk at slower postage. Which is actually better than paying extra, unless you like to pay more for postage to get sooner which you had an option. And one buyer that bought paid postage got their litz cable today. Hihi

The whole preorder thing is you don't know what you get or when you get it or what qc defects you get. It's not a straight up shop. Pm4 is 200 euro in aliexpress something we paid 100 euro for.

UK orders should be next day delivery according to Bob. Just saying. 

Mar 17, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #11,972 of 24,683
UK orders should be next day delivery according to Bob. Just saying.

yep, it's literally the first thing you see on their homepage.

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:56 AM Post #11,976 of 24,683
yep, it's literally the first thing you see on their homepage.

Why is that hot chick not on the website?  Seeing a girl wearing Hifi audio is much more interesting.  

Mar 18, 2017 at 3:43 AM Post #11,977 of 24,683
Amazing... in all the years I've been online (before the Internet), this one thread is about the worst I've ever seen. About a dozen people whining, complaining, speculating the same thing over and over dozens of times. The SNR now is getting closer and closer to zero. Why keep repeating the same things over and over? Why? How on earth is it helping anyone?

If there's a moderator, how about: Basta. Enough.

Cool, I think your post is the worst. BTW, not sure "helping people" is a requirement of the Terms of Service here. This is a discussion forum for audio equipment, and this thread is specifically for discussion of Trinity. If you don't think people's grievances are germane, whatever. I don't think you chiding people is either.

BTW you're about the 100th person to repeat the same thing as someone else here. At least the people you're complaining about unoriginally complaining aren't hypocrites.

Mar 18, 2017 at 5:35 AM Post #11,978 of 24,683
The dude looks angry.

He's probably been reading this thread..
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 18, 2017 at 5:44 AM Post #11,979 of 24,683

I hope this might bring some peace and tranquility lol.
Or at least a few laughs
biggrin.gif

NB: I have to warn you all, this song is dangerously addictive
etysmile.gif

On the plus side, it's only a week until the stated final deadline.
I'm very excited to hear how the PM6 is tuned (and playing with the tunings using the many filters!)
beyersmile.png

Mar 18, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #11,981 of 24,683
  There was an update a few weeks ago where Bob said that shipping notifications would begin.  As of today, not one person here on headfi or KS has received anything.

It doesn't bother me that he doesn't update, I never said that.  Like I said, I don't really care when I get it.  The big question is, what's happening?  If they are shipping like they said they are but decided not to send out notifications, then say that.  If Bob just came in here and said something like, "we decided that it would slow down production to constantly notify everyone about shipping".  That way nobody would be expecting anything.  Right now, what's on most people's minds are, "I didn't get a notification when I was told I was supposed to, so mine is not even shipping yet." 

Also, talking about slow, I live in Hawaii so I'll likely get mine last from all you guys :frowning2: 

He did just that actually. He said the notifications would slow them down so they will send them out once all IEMs have shipped, even if some would probably receive their IEMs before they get the notification. 

Mar 18, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #11,982 of 24,683
Some of users want notification from bob though hahahahaha

Mar 18, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #11,983 of 24,683
Does it really matter if notifications go out?  What i'd say is, we already know that "all IEMs will be shipped out Mar 24/25,"  Give it until march 31st before the complaining commences.  Yes.  I understand its not "professional" that people are not receiving notifications even when Bob said so. 

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #11,984 of 24,683
  Does it really matter if notifications go out?  What i'd say is, we already know that "all IEMs will be shipped out Mar 24/25,"  Give it until march 31st before the complaining commences.  Yes.  I understand its not "professional" that people are not receiving notifications even when Bob said so. 

No, at this point it doesn't matter anymore because many people here are already upset and disappointed.

I think you're missing the point. This is the end of week 3 and not even one Head-Fi member has received an order. Only one order of cable has been shipped and delivered and it took only 1 day. Same guy had order 2 IEMs that didn't arrive with his cable.

I'm waiting for a package with multiple items on behalf of a coworker who is going away. Am I in a rush? No, not at all. Puzzled? Yeah, l would say so since he was told it will be here 2.5 weeks ago and as a result we needed to make a special arrangement so it won't be returned to the sender.  

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #11,985 of 24,683
No, at this point it doesn't matter anymore because many people here are already upset and disappointed.

I think you're missing the point. This is the end of week 3 and not even one Head-Fi member has received an order. Only one order of cable has been shipped and delivered and it took only 1 day. Same guy had order 2 IEMs that didn't arrive with his cable.

I'm waiting for a package with multiple items on behalf of a coworker who is going away. Am I in a rush? No, not at all. Puzzled? Yeah, l would say so since he was told it will be here 2.5 weeks ago and as a result we needed to make a special arrangement so it won't be returned to the sender.  

Let's calm down the conspiracy theories guys. Items get shipped as they get picked from the sheet.

Things are being posted. Bob doesn't control the post even though the promotion is next day delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back