TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 17, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #11,956 of 24,683
Amazing... in all the years I've been online (before the Internet), this one thread is about the worst I've ever seen. About a dozen people whining, complaining, speculating the same thing over and over dozens of times. The SNR now is getting closer and closer to zero. Why keep repeating the same things over and over? Why? How on earth is it helping anyone?

If there's a moderator, how about: Basta. Enough.

Mar 17, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #11,958 of 24,683
Amazing... in all the years I've been online (before the Internet), this one thread is about the worst I've ever seen. About a dozen people whining, complaining, speculating the same thing over and over dozens of times. The SNR now is getting closer and closer to zero. Why keep repeating the same things over and over? Why? How on earth is it helping anyone?

Have you received your order from Trinity?
If you did, I hope you enjoy the heck out of them.

Mar 17, 2017 at 6:56 PM Post #11,959 of 24,683
Well at some point a long time ago, Bob did say their cable offerings were gonna be made in-house, so I'm not surprised they look DIY. I do wish they used nicer-looking 2-pin connectors though. The ones in that pic are the most bog-standard basic ones I've seen while I know there are some nicer looking ones available on sites like Lunashops.

The box doesn't have to fit though. Mailman opens the mailbox to put your package in, you step out, grab the package, thank him, and be on your way.
biggrin.gif

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=5607, ironically its actually from lunashop.

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #11,961 of 24,683

I've created a new thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/840392/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem

Everyone that wants to complain can stay here. Everyone else head on over to the new thread! :D

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:26 PM Post #11,962 of 24,683
One person got their litz cable so they did post something. Perhaps they post to other countries first. Pm4 was the same bs, all need to chill out, it's not 23/24 March even
also today is holiday due to St Patrick's day

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #11,963 of 24,683

Well if 90% of the thread is consisted of complaints....kinda tells you something about the company don't you think?

Helping anyone? No, probably not.  But in this case, I believe they're all warranted.  Me personally, I really don't care when I get these, that does not bother me one bit.  It's the fact that we were all told that we would get notified.  As far as I know, nobody on these forums or KS has been notified of anything.  People keep posting here to check in if anybody got any sign of anything at all and  also, voicing their complaints, albeit repetitive complaints.  There's also people like you who complain about the complaints which doesn't help either.

Point is, nobody here has any idea what's going on.  People here will complain every second until we have any sign of life from Trinity.  Let the people vent, it doesn't hurt anyone.  If it bothers you, you don't need to comment about it because (using your logic) that has already been posted over and over again.

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #11,964 of 24,683
I've created a new thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/840392/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem

Everyone that wants to complain can stay here. Everyone else head on over to the new thread!
biggrin.gif

YAY!  Come on guys, we can blow up that thread too!!! Lol.

Dang, now three threads to keep up with.

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #11,966 of 24,683
Well if 90% of the thread is consisted of complaints....kinda tells you something about the company don't you think?

Helping anyone? No, probably not.  But in this case, I believe they're all warranted.  Me personally, I really don't care when I get these, that does not bother me one bit.  It's the fact that we were all told that we would get notified.  As far as I know, nobody on these forums or KS has been notified of anything.  People keep posting here to check in if anybody got any sign of anything at all and  also, voicing their complaints, albeit repetitive complaints.  There's also people like you who complain about the complaints which doesn't help either.

Point is, nobody here has any idea what's going on.  People here will complain every second until we have any sign of life from Trinity.  Let the people vent, it doesn't hurt anyone.  If it bothers you, you don't need to comment about it because (using your logic) that has already been posted over and over again.

notified about what? I don't like it either that bob doesn't update, it doesn't bother me as much it does you. Can't just people relax on St Patrick's day from posting packing all day? Notification was given that everything is being posted 200/300 Per day by 23/24 of march in one week posting will be done. Free post in UK is crazy slow, once ireland post gets package it's same day delivery in dublin. I haven't got an idea why uk post is 3 weeks slow, it's slow though.

When I buy somethig from uk on eBay with free post it's same solid three weeks. They perhaps get a cheaper post deal with post when posting in bulk at slower postage. Which is actually better than paying extra, unless you like to pay more for postage to get sooner which you had an option. And one buyer that bought paid postage got their litz cable today. Hihi

The whole preorder thing is you don't know what you get or when you get it or what qc defects you get. It's not a straight up shop. Pm4 is 200 euro in aliexpress something we paid 100 euro for.

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #11,967 of 24,683
notified about what? I don't like it either that bob doesn't update, it doesn't bother me as much it does you. Can't just people relax on St Patrick's day from posting packing all day? Notification was given that everything is being posted 200/300 Per day by 23/24 of march in one week posting will be done. Free post in UK is crazy slow, once ireland post gets package it's same day delivery in dublin. I haven't got an idea why uk post is 3 weeks slow, it's slow though.

When I buy somethig from uk on eBay with free post it's same solid three weeks. They perhaps get a cheaper post deal with post when posting in bulk at slower postage. Which is actually better than paying extra, unless you like to pay more for postage.

There was an update a few weeks ago where Bob said that shipping notifications would begin.  As of today, not one person here on headfi or KS has received anything.

It doesn't bother me that he doesn't update, I never said that.  Like I said, I don't really care when I get it.  The big question is, what's happening?  If they are shipping like they said they are but decided not to send out notifications, then say that.  If Bob just came in here and said something like, "we decided that it would slow down production to constantly notify everyone about shipping".  That way nobody would be expecting anything.  Right now, what's on most people's minds are, "I didn't get a notification when I was told I was supposed to, so mine is not even shipping yet." 

Also, talking about slow, I live in Hawaii so I'll likely get mine last from all you guys :frowning2: 

Mar 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #11,968 of 24,683
There was an update a few weeks ago where Bob said that shipping notifications would begin.  As of today, not one person here on headfi or KS has received anything.

It doesn't bother me that he doesn't update, I never said that.  Like I said, I don't really care when I get it.  The big question is, what's happening?  If they are shipping like they said they are but decided not to send out notifications, then say that.  If Bob just came in here and said something like, "we decided that it would slow down production to constantly notify everyone about shipping".  That way nobody would be expecting anything.  Right now, what's on most people's minds are, "I didn't get a notification when I was told I was supposed to, so mine is not even shipping yet." 

Also, talking about slow, I live in Hawaii so I'll likely get mine last from all you guys :frowning2: 

Production finished it's at postage stage, packaging, posting.

I understand about notifications, he doesn't do it so duno what's up. Perhaps he got sick and is in hospital without mobile phone, and his wife will kill him for disappearing and not showing up. Unlikely just some examples

Mar 17, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #11,969 of 24,683
Production finished it's at postage stage, packaging, posting.

I understand about notifications, he doesn't do it so duno what's up. Perhaps he got sick and is in hospital without mobile phone, and his wife will kill him for disappearing and not showing up. Unlikely just some examples

Are you really sure about that? That production is done and they're posting and shipping. There's been more than enough time for at least one to be delivered.
I stand firm that nothing has shipped and we will be fortunate if shipping actually occurs at the end of next week.

Bob could easily step into the thread and prove me wrong with evidence that someone has received a finished product amon Hunter, Master 6, or phantom Air.

I want Hunter to be amazing as that was the impression Bob gave and I hope he hits a homerun with it

I was a long time vocal supporter of Trinity but I am disappointed in how they've handled things over the last three months. Disappointed to say the least

Mar 17, 2017 at 8:20 PM Post #11,970 of 24,683
can't be certain though, that's what I assumed based on how company works. can't post when it's not made.

you can admire my pm4 with flare driver what a beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back