TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 17, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #11,941 of 24,683
  I think about printing an adapter to properly protect the connection with PM4.
Not sure the printer will be able to be precise enough though... I am definitely not planning on leaving it on PM4 forever, but as long as it is, i don't want to risk breaking off the pins.

You converted an outie into an innie! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 17, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #11,942 of 24,683
FWIW someone posted yesterday that he contacted Trinity and was told they ship them in order they came in. It's a KS order, and the order number was below 5. He hasn't received anything I don't think there is a reason for him to come here and BS us all. 

That's why we need a short update to clear the air. I do remember that the BT cables were supposed to have been sent for the Atlas on KickStarter & after a number of people chasing, Trinity Audio had found there had been a problem with shipping from Asia if I remember correctly. I'm not saying this is a similar issue, but as customers & 90%+ their positive spokesmen/women, it would be really helpful and appreciated to have an update.

Mar 17, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #11,943 of 24,683
Bob is probably busy posting out, there was update that everything should be out of their door by 24/25 of march or was it last month? You already waited this long what difference will it make.
That's why we need a short update to clear the air. I do remember that the BT cables were supposed to have been sent for the Atlas on KickStarter & after a number of people chasing, Trinity Audio had found there had been a problem with shipping from Asia if I remember correctly. I'm not saying this is a similar issue, but as customers & 90%+ their positive spokesmen/women, it would be really helpful and appreciated to have an update.

agreed although bob doesn't show up here anymore. Probably took our money and went on vocation in espain or whatever sunny haha without making or posting anything, probably what everyone is afraid of init?

Mar 17, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #11,944 of 24,683
Yes, he did. And even if he would start sending the notification on that day he would not be done for another week now.

I see it like this: They have taken much bigger bite than they can chew with all the shipping done simultaneously. That was a big mistake. Now they are trying their best to fulfil the deadline they have set and make everyone happy. When there was demand for email notification, Bob (bona fides) said he will send them - but after that he realized the impossibility of that task. Could he send notification only to Head-Fi members to calm the waters? Well, he does not know us by real names and even if he would, I would not do that being on his place because there is no business reason to prioritize us before the other customers.

Please don't forget he did not state initially there was a deadline to ship all of them on March 24. He said shipping was starting and was going out in batches of 200 to 300 which was supposed to have started at least 10 days ago. Which is why I keep commenting I don't think anything has shipped it makes no sense that there is not a single individual on these forums who have received their products

I am convinced they were not going to ship them at the time that they said. the plan was to appease us and ship at the end of the month or probably later based upon previous experience with their shipping.
My other concern is that there is some other issue delaying shipment

To me, it's really unfortunate that he doesn't feel it's important and necessary to give us all the information. I don't think anybody would've had any problem with an accurate assessment right from the beginning several weeks ago. I personally, I would have preferred to know that shipping is still 6 to 8 weeks away. That's fine and I can understand but not the method of information that we have received.

Mar 17, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #11,945 of 24,683
Please don't forget he did not state initially there was a deadline to ship all of them on March 24. He said shipping was starting and was going out in batches of 200 to 300 which was supposed to have started at least 10 days ago. Which is why I keep commenting I don't think anything has shipped it makes no sense that there is not a single individual on these forums who have received their products

I am convinced they were not going to ship them at the time that they said. the plan was to appease us and ship at the end of the month or probably later based upon previous experience with their shipping.
My other concern is that there is some other issue delaying shipment

Someone mentioned they previously had a shipping issue with BT cables out of Asia. I sure hope that's not what's going on here. Accessory cables are one thing, entire IEM products are another.

Mar 17, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #11,946 of 24,683
When I emailed Jake early this week, he gave the same "All orders should be shipped by 23/24th and we will let you know once your order is shipped".
So from that it sounds like they are still going to give out emails but no one on here has had one so far and its only 5 more working days until the 24th.
If in 2 weeks no one here has them then I dont see how in 5 days people will star to get them unless they wont actually ship them until all orders are packed which would mean by 24th.
If thats the case they should just be honest about it.

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #11,947 of 24,683
Someone mentioned they previously had a shipping issue with BT cables out of Asia. I sure hope that's not what's going on here. Accessory cables are one thing, entire IEM products are another.

OK I could understand that. But Bob knows what's going on and that people are not receiving their products. Why not come on and say that this is a carrier issue. But what he ihas said is they are packing them and shipping them as fast as they can. That's an active process suggesting that there should be staggered deliveries

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #11,948 of 24,683
  When I emailed Jake early this week, he gave the same "All orders should be shipped by 23/24th and we will let you know once your order is shipped".
So from that it sounds like they are still going to give out emails but no one on here has had one so far and its only 5 more working days until the 24th.
If in 2 weeks no one here has them then I dont see how in 5 days people will star to get them unless they wont actually ship them until all orders are packed which would mean by 24th.
If thats the case they should just be honest about it.

I think they ship 200-300/ day so by that time the majority should have been out the door. Unless shipping method is uber economical  and takes longer than usual. 

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:07 PM Post #11,949 of 24,683
Can someone confirm when the 30% cancellation fee was levied against the Master 6 and Hunter. I seem to recall that we were told to wait for a particular update and prior to the update, the charge was applied.

I am considering cancelling and would like to know if there is any mileage in disputing the cancellation fee, as it seems it was applied after everyone was waiting for an update.

.......or I could be totally wrong and misunderstood the sequence of events.

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #11,950 of 24,683
Can someone confirm when the 30% cancellation fee was levied against the Master 6 and Hunter. I seem to recall that we were told to wait for a particular update and prior to the update, the charge was applied.

I am considering cancelling and would like to know if there is any mileage in disputing the cancellation fee, as it seems it was applied after everyone was waiting for an update.

Yeap the cancellation fee is only towards the PM6 and Hunter.

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #11,951 of 24,683

You are correct.  Prior to them announcing an update after Brooko reviewed the Hunter they weren't enforcing the 30% cancellation fee.  Then the PM-4 issues and a few people started cancelling and in the mean time Bob told us to wait for an updated version.  Then he announced the new modular system and several people cancelled their orders.  The next day he started enforcing the 30% cancallation fee.  So in the end they didn't charge a cancellation fee to some and others they did.  Not fair if you ask me but it is what it is.

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #11,952 of 24,683

I have Master and Atlas -Delta on order was thinking about cancelling but for $130 dollars for both I'll wait it out. Returned PM4 because of fit issue within the 14 day no question guarantee. Moral of the story, eventually they will appear and be a great value. I understand the frustrations of those with more skin in the game. Somethings a miss but trying not to worry about.

Mar 17, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #11,953 of 24,683
I have Master and Atlas -Delta on order was thinking about cancelling but for $130 dollars for both I'll wait it out. Returned PM4 because of fit issue within the 14 day no question guarantee. Moral of the story, eventually they will appear and be a great value. I understand the frustrations of those with more skin in the game. Somethings a miss but trying not to worry about.

Yeah, if you invested only $130 you're still above water. Those who are waiting on the Hunter or Master 6 based on the cost and with the way things are going can't be happy about it.
I hope stuff gets delivered very soon and everyone can post some impressions.

Mar 17, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #11,954 of 24,683
Yeah, if you invested only $130 you're still above water. Those who are waiting on the Hunter or Master 6 based on the cost and with the way things are going can't be happy about it.
I hope stuff gets delivered very soon and everyone can post some impressions.

I ordered the hunter...  exasperated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back