TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 1, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #76 of 24,683
No idea if they fit without testing, sorry.

The pricing will be that regardless of cable coating or not and after some testing today i dont think we will go with coating and just keep it ofc.

Standard equipment will include 2 multi braid cables, one with memory wire and one without.

At this stage the cost is most likely not going to be above £95 although optional mic cable can be added at an extra cost.

TY! Thats a steal for the price,still......

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #77 of 24,683
Will there be any balanced cables? Have never used my Atlas with any of the other cables. Pono Player and Atlas rock in balanced mode. Glad there are going to be longer filters. The Atlas almost don't work for me.
Thanks.

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #78 of 24,683
The phantoms will have 10 pairs of filters, 5 standard lenght, 5 long length. Filter diameter are the same as Atlas and will be interchangeable with Atlas.

Awesome news. When are we going to be able to order the long filters? Just ordered the Atlas and that's the one concern I have...depth. The Deltas fit perfectly because of the smaller housing so a little more length is always appreciated (haha).

Feb 2, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #79 of 24,683
I did take a picture wearing them today but i was so snowed under that i got side tracked.

Tomorrow i will get that taken care of for you:)

Looking forward to it, you always deliver
biggrin.gif

Please Bob, don't you know it's Missy now?

Well, is it ever clearly stated that she isn't Master Missy? Maybe that's what it is and she just prefers to go by Missy
tongue.gif
. And no, I haven't gotten around to watching season 9 yet, but it's on my list of things to watch!

Feb 2, 2016 at 6:03 AM Post #80 of 24,683
Perhaps another quick question... since the Pnahtom filters will fit the Atlas and are interchangeable, will we also be able to purchase them seperately immediately when the Phantom series gets released? I love my Atlas, but when I can get the longer filters I'm sure I would enjoy them even more! :)

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #82 of 24,683
So @Bobtrinity
, got a diameter measurement for us for the Sabre shells (I'm running under the assumption that the Master will be maybe like 1-3mm larger)? Also, gonna upload that pic you promised us of them Sabres sitting in your ears? :D

These need to come in red, blue, green, and purple, all of the lightsaber colors! And of course black for those truly on the dark side :veryevil: .

As promised

Divert your eyes from the crappy test cable.

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #84 of 24,683
As promised

Divert your eyes from the crappy test cable.

Hmm, I have that same cable on my Plextone X41M's and you could have worse ones
wink_face.gif
I can see the need for the longer nozzles with these, can't wait to hear them Bob
bigsmile_face.gif
THX for posting

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #89 of 24,683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back