1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. Podster
    Bob dandy ti the rescue:smile: can't wait and glad to know Phantom filters are interchangeable with Atlas:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you da man Bob:sunglasses:

2. dullknives

except the vario, right bob?  right?? [​IMG]

3. dullknives
    i'm going to go ahead and push this a bit.   what are the chances the longer filters would be able to be purchased before the phantom line is finalized and shipped?  i'm just guessing that the filters could be fully realized ahead of the entire package being ready.

4. Bobtrinity

:wink:

5. Bobtrinity

Sadly not. But the Sabre won't take long to produce, its just the master that will due to a 4-6 week wait for armatures.

6. mikaveli06
    Will these be compatible with the Bluetooth cable?

7. Ancient.Dream

The Sabre prototype photos demonstrate the use of 2-pin connectors, so most likely not "as-is" (unless you have some sort of mmcx to 2-pin adapter).

M.

8. Bobtrinity
    We will do a 2 pin bt cable

9. mikaveli06
    I'm in then. So these will be efficient enough for Bluetooth use

10. Bobtrinity

On the sabre yes, on master we will have to confirm at a later date.

11. leobigfield

That name is wrong!! It's Phantom LighSabre, don't you remember? [​IMG] [​IMG] 

Quote:

12. ajaxender

He's right Bob, this has been established already

13. jant71
    Thanks guys for just adding $50 to the price to pay for the use of the names Lightsaber and Jedi Master. Way to go![​IMG]

On a serious note, will there be color choices for the Master?? I vote for a red and blue for R/L sides option!

14. Podster
    Did I Mention I knew this place was going to be trouble for me at least for my wallet:rolleyes:

15. TwinACStacks
    [​IMG] It's a Den of iniquity.....

[​IMG][​IMG]

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last