TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 21, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #6,271 of 24,683

The word "libidinous" now pulls out perverted, vicious, and lascivious... are you sure we are talking about me here.
wink.gif

You're right, we always talk about our selves, the others are just an excuse. But, as a friend always says, it's better stop talking about me, let's talk about you... what do you think about me? (no, please, don't answer)

there is no need to be jealous. be satisfied with you have already owned.
beyersmile.png

Terrorist!! That way head-fi would die!! Jealousy is the fuel that makes audiophiles grow and flourish as prosperous persons in this society....

And yes, @Indigo Bob at the end we'll always have the music. I'd love to share a recommendation (and with it i finish the off topic, promised), a wonderful documentary and a good remind of how deep music dives in us and constitutes our marrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaB5Egej0TQ

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #6,272 of 24,683

You're right, we always talk about our selves, the others are just an excuse. But, as a friend always says, it's better stop talking about me, let's talk about you... what do you think about me? (no, please, don't answer)

Terrorist!! That way head-fi would die!! Jealousy is the fuel that makes audiophiles grow and flourish as prosperous persons in this society....

And yes, @Indigo Bob at the end we'll always have the music. I'd love to share a recommendation (and with it i finish the off topic, promised), a wonderful documentary and a good remind of how deep music dives in us and constitutes our marrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaB5Egej0TQ

keep-calm-and-gotta-catch-em-all-12.png

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #6,273 of 24,683
Bob's the man, and I trust his opinion.

If he says the PM4 and PM6 are set to go, I believe him.

The Hunter was sent because he wants absolute perfection that rivals every flagship available.

Let's be excited to receive the PM4 and PM6. All the negative vibes about not getting a review to read, let's put a pin in that for now. I'm sure we won't care when we have them in our hands and are enjoying what we hear.

Cheers fellas

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #6,275 of 24,683

Well when it comes to me, I'd say i am a perverted, vicious and lascivious audiophile like you lolol But to an agreeable degree of course 
evil_smiley.gif

I put it in my "watch later" category.  I am at the library trying to get some work done, but you guys are too much fun
tongue.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #6,278 of 24,683
This product will be shown as a reward on klickstarter on the 25th September 2016 and will no longer be available on our site until after Kickstarter.

There is a typo here in this announcement on the PM6 page at the Trinity website (Klickstarter in place of Kickstarter)

Once you have the PM6 ready for shipping, I think that would be a real 'Klickstarter' for the 'add to basket' button. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:31 PM Post #6,279 of 24,683

Excellent post!

We was stuck in a catch 22 position with the master 4. We did say we would offer impressions, sadly as the schedule moved if we had waited any longer then production would have been pushed further back and in doing so this causes some tensions which we wished to avoid. However the product is spot on!

We do worry about the speculation that runs through this thread and the anticipation and hyper has been far beyond anything we would have expected and as such we have to maintain our constant vigilance on delivering the best we can offer.

Ok for this time @Bobtrinity, but never forget that the average customer is rancorous, capricious and disloyal. You owe us one and we'll ask for reviews before the end of sale prices for that promising Vario rebirth subtly called Phantom Phoenix...

Sep 22, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #6,284 of 24,683
  Did you order a BT lanyard? It's not going to be packaged with any IEM as it's a standalone accessory product. Perhaps you're question is if the BT lanyards will start shipping at the same time as when the PM4 starts shipping to people?

I got a news update from Trinity saying the BT lanyards were shipping this week. Hope so as my gym headphones just won't stay in with a good seal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back