TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 21, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #6,241 of 24,683
The Bluetooth lanyard for the Atlas is MMCX so they should work with other MMCX iems, right? The website only claims compatibility with Atlas which is understandable but i was really hoping this one would work because $150 for that Westone cable is just ridiculous

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #6,242 of 24,683
The Bluetooth lanyard for the Atlas is MMCX so they should work with other MMCX iems, right? The website only claims compatibility with Atlas which is understandable but i was really hoping this one would work because $150 for that Westone cable is just ridiculous

I believe Penon has a Bluetooth cable

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #6,243 of 24,683
Bobtrinity, I see the air has multiple colours - going by the pictures on Instagram I can see black and red, anything else?

Also the pics of M6 in different colours is it Photoshop job? Or bad lighting maybe? Reason I ask is you said the red and silver are the same as other Trinity products. They both look very different to other silver and red Trinity stuff I have seen.

Sep 21, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #6,244 of 24,683
Last night i ordered the silver plated ofc litz cable, and the head-fi discount worked. The order page also doesn't say you can't use a discount code. But the order status is still unfulfilled though.
A few days back i also ordered the pure silver cable with the 1000 points (so 50 gbp) discount. With these discount prices i thought it would be a good opportunity to find out if there's a difference in sound.
After ordering the Hunter, MP6, MP4, Atlas Delta and those 2 cables i will have cables untill eternity haha.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #6,247 of 24,683

First, welcome to head-fi, Spleen!

But in second place, unfortunately, i must disagree (nothing personal, in fact this is more a reflexion about what i'm reading lately on the thread). What you (and some other users in some late posts) say about early birds is reasonable, but not exact considering what has been said on this thread during these months. We've been thinking all this summer, precisely because Bob has said it different times, that the sale prices wouldn't end until there were reviews for the Masters. Many users (as me) have been waiting for that reviews and following daily this thread because of that promise. If not i would have avoided reading 6200 posts during 4 months and, as my economy doesn't let me buying only by hopes and expectations, make a decision after the release. So what was said has changed. Not tragic, but not expected. Now some decide to buy and some others not.

That said, i consider perfectly fair offering a prize for the risks taken by the early birds. In fact i consider it a generous offer. It's just that some terms have been lost on the road. Of course Trinity Audio is a private business and none of us has the right to reclaim anything to Bob about the way he drives his project, i perfectly understand that he needs to arrive to an end and begin shipping his products after all the work he's shared with us. But, although i trust completely on his products (i've bought four of them until now for me and my people) and hope the Masters to be great, i want to know what they are before pulling the trigger. And nobody knows it right now. In my opinion impatience is kidnapping the climate of the thread taking it away from more sensible topics, and the recommendations of different users based just on personal wishes, as @peter123 warned, don't look fair for the new users that arrive to the forum misinformed. It's understandable, that's what we do when we buy, buy promises and wishes in a pure libidinous act that exceeds the characteristics of the product. But that should be a personal act for avoiding confusions: we must be clear about what we know, that's the sense of this kind of forums. If not we'll be buying promises that Bob, more cautious than his potential buyers, never sold.

Anyway we all have filters to read opinions and, what the hell, all this unrestrained enthusiasm expressed on the forum feeds us while we wait for the next big thing in the dreamy headphone world, so my apologies if anyone feels criticized by this deliberations.

Some very good points.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #6,253 of 24,683

First, welcome to head-fi, Spleen!

But in second place, unfortunately, i must disagree (nothing personal, in fact this is more a reflexion about what i'm reading lately on the thread). What you (and some other users in some late posts) say about early birds is reasonable, but not exact considering what has been said on this thread during these months. We've been thinking all this summer, precisely because Bob has said it different times, that the sale prices wouldn't end until there were reviews for the Masters. Many users (as me) have been waiting for that reviews and following daily this thread because of that promise. If not i would have avoided reading 6200 posts during 4 months and, as my economy doesn't let me buying only by hopes and expectations, make a decision after the release. So what was said has changed. Not tragic, but not expected. Now some decide to buy and some others not.

That said, i consider perfectly fair offering a prize for the risks taken by the early birds. In fact i consider it a generous offer. It's just that some terms have been lost on the road. Of course Trinity Audio is a private business and none of us has the right to reclaim anything to Bob about the way he drives his project, i perfectly understand that he needs to arrive to an end and begin shipping his products after all the work he's shared with us. But, although i trust completely on his products (i've bought four of them until now for me and my people) and hope the Masters to be great, i want to know what they are before pulling the trigger. And nobody knows it right now. In my opinion impatience is kidnapping the climate of the thread taking it away from more sensible topics, and the recommendations of different users based just on personal wishes, as @peter123 warned, don't look fair for the new users that arrive to the forum misinformed. It's understandable, that's what we do when we buy, buy promises and wishes in a pure libidinous act that exceeds the characteristics of the product. But that should be a personal act for avoiding confusions: we must be clear about what we know, that's the sense of this kind of forums. If not we'll be buying promises that Bob, more cautious than his potential buyers, never sold.

Anyway we all have filters to read opinions and, what the hell, all this unrestrained enthusiasm expressed on the forum feeds us while we wait for the next big thing in the dreamy headphone world, so my apologies if anyone feels criticized by this deliberations.

Excellent post!

We was stuck in a catch 22 position with the master 4. We did say we would offer impressions, sadly as the schedule moved if we had waited any longer then production would have been pushed further back and in doing so this causes some tensions which we wished to avoid. However the product is spot on!

We do worry about the speculation that runs through this thread and the anticipation and hyper has been far beyond anything we would have expected and as such we have to maintain our constant vigilance on delivering the best we can offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back