TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 21, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #6,259 of 24,683

Excellent post!

We was stuck in a catch 22 position with the master 4. We did say we would offer impressions, sadly as the schedule moved if we had waited any longer then production would have been pushed further back and in doing so this causes some tensions which we wished to avoid. However the product is spot on!

We do worry about the speculation that runs through this thread and the anticipation and hyper has been far beyond anything we would have expected and as such we have to maintain our constant vigilance on delivering the best we can offer.

Ok but... the question some of us are asking, how is the signature of the PM6 regarding previous moddels, still as V-Shaped? More emphasys to the midds? 

Thanks

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:51 AM Post #6,260 of 24,683

It's understandable.  I was bummed out to not to read any reviews, too.  I didn't stop me from buying though lolol and BOB knows that.
redface.gif
 The only thing i disagree with is your use of the word libidinous...  It makes my enthusiasm for the audio world make me look like an audio...  phile...  oh wait, too late
evil_smiley.gif

But aside from the facetiousness, it was unfortunate to not read reviews before buying the IEM's.  I have the utmost confidence in them, but i wanted to see them, too.

But it has been a very enjoyable/unique time to be able to discuss be a part of this audio...  enthusiasm...  or passion, with other audio...  enthusiasts
wink.gif
.  all 6200 posts?!?  Damn, lol.  That's some serious work.

Yep, 6200 posts of unconditional passion. I've lost my job, my wife and my house, even my body has changed to worse because of the enjoyable/unique time spent on this thread with perverted, vicious and lascivious audiophiles like you, @Indigo Bob. I laughed, by the way, with your facetious message and learned that fantastic word: facetious. At least my english is improving thanks to head-fi....

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #6,261 of 24,683

Ok but... the question some of us are asking, how is the signature of the PM6 regarding previous moddels, still as V-Shaped? More emphasys to the midds? 

Thanks

Read Brooko post regarding the Hunter and that will translate too the Master 6 sound, which is going to have 1 driver tweaked for perfection, then I am sure Brooko will post his final impressions.

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #6,263 of 24,683

Yep, 6200 posts of unconditional passion. I've lost my job, my wife and my house, even my body has changed to worse because of the enjoyable/unique time spent on this thread with perverted, vicious and lascivious audiophiles like you, @Indigo Bob. I laughed, by the way, with your facetious message and learned that fantastic word: facetious. At least my english is improving thanks to head-fi....

The word "libidinous" now pulls out perverted, vicious, and lascivious... are you sure we are talking about me here.
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #6,264 of 24,683

best comment all day

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #6,269 of 24,683

there is no need to be jealous. be satisfied with you have already owned.
beyersmile.png

It's a happy jealousy.  
evil_smiley.gif
  It's always good to see someone express their passion and enthusiasm and enjoy the Audio world to the fullest.  That's why we are here right?  The sheer enjoyment and pleasure of it that BOB helps us do so efficiently despite the lack of reviews and blind purchases poor @xoxiax described well.  At least you have music xoxiax.  By the way @audio123 , I like your posts.  

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #6,270 of 24,683

It's a happy jealousy.  
evil_smiley.gif
  It's always good to see someone express their passion and enthusiasm and enjoy the Audio world to the fullest.  That's why we are here right?  The sheer enjoyment and pleasure of it that BOB helps us do so efficiently despite the lack of reviews and blind purchases poor @xoxiax described well.  At least you have music xoxiax.  By the way @audio123 , I like your posts.  

making blind purchases be like
giphy.gif

cheers!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back