TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 22, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #6,286 of 24,683
Sep 22, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #6,287 of 24,683
  I'm expecting to order one iem. i have currently Shure SE846, which is very good with my AK380.
I just want to upgrade my IEM and get another better one.
Could u advice me ? which trinity IEM should i order ? the best quality/price :  ? or  ?   
thanks
sam

You're already in the league of TOTL gear, might as well get Hunter 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 22, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #6,290 of 24,683

You're already in the league of TOTL gear, might as well get Hunter 
rolleyes.gif

How would you say the Hunter sounds compared to the SE846?

Sep 22, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #6,292 of 24,683
  I'm expecting to order one iem. i have currently Shure SE846, which is very good with my AK380.
Could u advice me ? which trinity IEM should i order ? the best quality/price :  ? or  ?   
thanks
sam

If you currently own one of the best IEMs in the world costing around £1,000 why would you think buying the Sabre at £125 would provide you with an upgrade? The PM6 / Hunter should be close to the SE846 but again I would be (pleasantly) surprised if they are better.

Sep 22, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #6,293 of 24,683
Did you order a BT lanyard? It's not going to be packaged with any IEM as it's a standalone accessory product. Perhaps you're question is if the BT lanyards will start shipping at the same time as when the PM4 starts shipping to people?

Sorry guys, I should've been more clear. I did order the BT separately. I had asked once before the shipping time is going to be around when the Master 4 was released. Just trying to confirm this

Sep 22, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #6,294 of 24,683

thanks
sam

Phantom Master 6 and Phantom Hunter will be the two closest ones to the se846. How close they are to it is still unknown, but of all the Trinity products those two are the trophies of the line models. Lucky for you the Phantom Master 6 is currently on sale, so if you really want another IEM to match the se846 and are willing to go out on a limb and try them before it's really known how good they will be then those are the best bet at that price range, at least AFAIK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back