TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 7, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #22,771 of 24,683
So I'm on week #2 of the usual 3 weeks they recommend to wait for shipped orders. After 3 weeks... What do I do? Write again and get another 3 weeks?

Do they push your package to the bottom of the pile everytime you write them a message? :p

**edit** Wait... IMR isn't Trinity!... Or is it?! :p
We are still waiting pm6 to come...hopelessly

Nov 8, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #22,773 of 24,683
After over 2 months of waiting for my refund I just asked that they reinstate my PM6 and Hunter orders. Hopefully they can at least do that. At this point my worst fear is being stuck with no refund and no earphones and being completely screwed out of $1000.

Nov 8, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #22,775 of 24,683
After over 2 months of waiting for my refund I just asked that they reinstate my PM6 and Hunter orders. Hopefully they can at least do that. At this point my worst fear is being stuck with no refund and no earphones and being completely screwed out of $1000.
I'm sorry about that. Have you paid full price of hunter without discount?

Nov 8, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #22,776 of 24,683
it is really painful but how you pay $1000 for PM6 and Hunters , have you ordered 2 sets of each ,??

Nov 8, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #22,777 of 24,683
So... long time no see!

I finally got my Litz Cables that came included as part of the Hunter purchase!!

...but...

...the cables' 2-pin tips don't fit in the IEM body. *sigh*

It's obvious that the cables are keyed wrong, the tips don't match the layout of the Hunter at all. I wanted to hold off on posting here until hearing back from Customer Support on how to proceed... and after several days of communication their final guidance was to cut the plastic myself. I'm also expected to figure out the pin polarity on my own because apparently they don't know what the orientation should be. What a mess. I don't even know what else to say. I'm so disappointed.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #22,778 of 24,683
So... long time no see!

I finally got my Litz Cables that came included as part of the Hunter purchase!!

...but...

...the cables' 2-pin tips don't fit in the IEM body. *sigh*

It's obvious that the cables are keyed wrong, the tips don't match the layout of the Hunter at all. I wanted to hold off on posting here until hearing back from Customer Support on how to proceed... and after several days of communication their final guidance was to cut the plastic myself. I'm also expected to figure out the pin polarity on my own because apparently they don't know what the orientation should be. What a mess. I don't even know what else to say. I'm so disappointed.

I had the same issue with the Hunter / Litz cables, until I decided to it jam then in in frustration and discovered that they do actually fit.

It's inelegant and 90 degrees to the way they SHOULD fit, but I didn't have any other problems. Took a bit of trial and error getting the polarity right, but managed to work it out by using a "normal" iem to compare.

Not really something you should have to do, but they did fit for me in the end.

Nov 8, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #22,779 of 24,683
I had the same issue with the Hunter / Litz cables, until I decided to it jam then in in frustration and discovered that they do actually fit.

It's inelegant and 90 degrees to the way they SHOULD fit, but I didn't have any other problems. Took a bit of trial and error getting the polarity right, but managed to work it out by using a "normal" iem to compare.

Not really something you should have to do, but they did fit for me in the end.

Do you remember which direction worked for you for correct polarity? Trying to figure out the orientation of the cables' notch and / or lettering in relation to the nozzle of the IEM body

Nov 8, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #22,780 of 24,683
Hi.. i bought from a head-fi Member a Rhapsodio luna cable since my 8-Litz cable is anywhere but not in my hands since months.
T = left +
R = right +
S= both -

at the 2 pin connector ( - ) is at this small side of the socket where the litle slot is at the original connector.
a standard 2 pin IEM has this slot between the pins.. TA Hunter had this slot at a side of one pin.

hope this helps

Nov 9, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #22,782 of 24,683
Any sign of hunter/pm6/air delivery?
Are you kidding ?:)
Very soon we will be receiving another big update from Trinity that they have finally finished packing all Airs and remaining PM6, Hunters. They are relieved as it clears their way to post ICARUS I, II picture and start shipping ICARUS IV

Nov 9, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #22,784 of 24,683
I completely forgot about my airs. But apparently no one has the 'new' ones yet. And thank god I got my pm6 refunded over 6 weeks ago, just as Kieran assured me that hey were all close to shipping :wink:

Nov 10, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #22,785 of 24,683
Haha.."next week" is back!
Capture+_2017-11-10-19-50-49.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back