TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 3, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #22,741 of 24,683
18 hours ago I mailed to Kieran to cancel my Icarus 4 order.
1 hour ago Kieran replied me
“We are currently working as fast as we can to get them out the door. Just to confirm, would you like a refund?”
OF COURSE I choose a refund.
Then Kieran replied me

The Icarus IV is now currently due to be refunded for you.
The Kickstarter PM6s will be shipped this month.

I will let you guys know when I really get a refund.

I guess all Icarus 4 are not out of their China vendor’s door, all KS and indiegogo “rewards” are somewhere in the myth.
I'm waiting for Icarus 4 refund for 20 days already. I opened a dispute through my bank, but of course, banks are super slow when it comes to clients money.

Nov 3, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #22,742 of 24,683
I was told by Kieran that my IGG PM6 is shipped. Lies beyond lies above lies on top of other lies?
First:
Capture+_2017-11-03-21-31-40.png

When I ask again:
Capture+_2017-11-03-21-32-53.png

When I asked earlier today:
Capture+_2017-11-03-21-33-42.png

Nov 3, 2017 at 11:24 PM Post #22,746 of 24,683
In August Liaran (TM) told me they were shipping the Icarus II and IV out at the end of the month, and did i still want a refund. yes I said. He then responded he would try and arrange it that day..........last thing i ever heard from him

Thank god for PayPal.

As i have said before, if your time is running out lodge a PayPal dispute, nothing good will come of waiting

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #22,747 of 24,683
I august Liaran (TM) told me they were shipping the Icarus II and IV out at the end of the month, and did i still want a refund. yes I said. He then responded he would try and arrange it that day..........last thing i ever heard from him

Thank god for PayPal.

As i have said before, if your time is running out lodge a PayPal dispute, nothing good will come of waiting

Exactly. They promised back in March that everything is shipping when in fact only Icarus 3 and a few Airs and a few Hunters and a couple of PM6 were shipped since then, based on Head-Fi at least.
Based on the last few months I don't believe the Air made it to production. Same goes for the Hunter and PM6. They shipped several units they had available. They have been playing games for months now.
If they indeed shipped everything last week we should see all Head-Fi who still have skin in the game finally getting their IEMs very soon.

Nov 5, 2017 at 10:47 PM Post #22,748 of 24,683
Exactly. They promised back in March that everything is shipping when in fact only Icarus 3 and a few Airs and a few Hunters and a couple of PM6 were shipped since then, based on Head-Fi at least.
Based on the last few months I don't believe the Air made it to production. Same goes for the Hunter and PM6. They shipped several units they had available. They have been playing games for months now.
If they indeed shipped everything last week we should see all Head-Fi who still have skin in the game finally getting their IEMs very soon.

The air did make it into production, it just quickly dissapeared because of a sudden gust. :D AIR SHIPPED!!

Nov 6, 2017 at 3:33 AM Post #22,749 of 24,683
I nearly pulled the trigger on both PM6 and Hunter when the prices were super competitive. Dodged a huge bullet.

Nov 6, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #22,755 of 24,683
Oh really?

It was actually a joke... As in they "vaporised into thin air" :D

Honestly, I trust Trinity so much right now that if I did receive a PM6, I'd probably crack it open to make sure there are the right amount of drivers in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back