TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 2, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #22,726 of 24,683
So I've tried to remain positive all the time, thinking they surely have manufacturing issues etc. But I've finally gotten to a point of thinking of a paypal dispute. This is getting more and more depressing. "No pics because we're busy shipping"... what a bag of crap.
As i said in my post above, if you have been wavering, just do it, the lies have gone on too long, this is a train wreck coming to its inevitable conclusion. I am sure all the PayPal claims will hasten it, but better the money in your pocket than theirs. And also, if kieran is on holidays, there is lesser chance they will dispute it (not that they can)

Nov 2, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #22,727 of 24,683
Well my issue now is everything on their Website outside of the Accessories are either sold out or pre order so where is the shipping issue they keep selling us?

Nov 2, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #22,732 of 24,683
The trouble started when Trinity went from perfectionists to pierecd tatoo guy. Perhaps he is the ceo of Trinity. Injecting, snorting, smoking, piercing, and inking is expensive. He is high maintenance. Please help by placing your preorders today.:)

Nov 2, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #22,733 of 24,683
The trouble started when Trinity went from perfectionists to pierecd tatoo guy. Perhaps he is the ceo of Trinity. Injecting, snorting, smoking, piercing, and inking is expensive. He is high maintenance. Please help by placing your preorders today.:)

I was thinking the same ever since... as soon as their slogan changed from "True Audio Perfection" to "True Audio Junkies" and they put that tattooed guy up there it all started to go downhill.

Nov 2, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #22,735 of 24,683
I remember PM6 were supposedly ready for production in July 2016 but Bob decided to do a complete redesign at the last minute. He should have just released what he had to get it into people's hands.

Nov 2, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #22,737 of 24,683
I remember PM6 were supposedly ready for production in July 2016 but Bob decided to do a complete redesign at the last minute. He should have just released what he had to get it into people's hands.

Maybe Bob should give us an IMR R1 to compensate for our PM6 not arriving. :wink: hahaha

Nov 3, 2017 at 3:14 AM Post #22,738 of 24,683
"No pics because we're busy shipping"... what a bag of crap.

They used that same excuse for the Hunter and PM6 in February/March ROFL. Give that zero weight. And then there are the reports that everything is coming from China so unless they are now under Chinese management there is another reason to doubt.

Nov 3, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #22,739 of 24,683
18 hours ago I mailed to Kieran to cancel my Icarus 4 order.
1 hour ago Kieran replied me
“We are currently working as fast as we can to get them out the door. Just to confirm, would you like a refund?”
OF COURSE I choose a refund.
Then Kieran replied me

The Icarus IV is now currently due to be refunded for you.
The Kickstarter PM6s will be shipped this month.

I will let you guys know when I really get a refund.

I guess all Icarus 4 are not out of their China vendor’s door, all KS and indiegogo “rewards” are somewhere in the myth.

Nov 3, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #22,740 of 24,683
18 hours ago I mailed to Kieran to cancel my Icarus 4 order.
1 hour ago Kieran replied me
“We are currently working as fast as we can to get them out the door. Just to confirm, would you like a refund?”
OF COURSE I choose a refund.
Then Kieran replied me

The Icarus IV is now currently due to be refunded for you.
The Kickstarter PM6s will be shipped this month.

I will let you guys know when I really get a refund.

I guess all Icarus 4 are not out of their China vendor’s door, all KS and indiegogo “rewards” are somewhere in the myth.

I was told by Kieran that my IGG PM6 is shipped. Lies beyond lies above lies on top of other lies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back