TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #22,801 of 24,683
I bought something in April... I'm now over the 180 days, you think I will still have some luck contacting PayPal?

It can’t hurt to try. As I said earlier, there are so many going through PayPal at the moment it should now be an easy process. These guys are the Harvey Weinstein of headphone fraud

Too soon?

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #22,802 of 24,683
It can’t hurt to try. As I said earlier, there are so many going through PayPal at the moment it should now be an easy process. These guys are the Harvey Weinstein of headphone fraud

Too soon?
Laughing makes the unbearable more bearable.

NOT too soon, never too soon.

Nov 13, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #22,804 of 24,683
I have virtually unlimited patience, but I went ahead and posted on the Phantom Air kickstarter page that people should not order other stuff from the Trinity Audio site, thinking that that will make other products show up earlier/at all.
Really do not expect to receive an Air (or working one) anymore. Only one of the few projects that have failed to deliver on Kickstarter (you need more and more common sense with projects..), and people still do not understand that they have no way of getting refunds and should never use money they cannot afford to lose. Enjoying my Hyperion, Delta, Master and Icarus III, but this fun ride is over now.

Nov 13, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #22,805 of 24,683
I have virtually unlimited patience, but I went ahead and posted on the Phantom Air kickstarter page that people should not order other stuff from the Trinity Audio site, thinking that that will make other products show up earlier/at all.
Really do not expect to receive an Air (or working one) anymore. Only one of the few projects that have failed to deliver on Kickstarter (you need more and more common sense with projects..), and people still do not understand that they have no way of getting refunds and should never use money they cannot afford to lose. Enjoying my Hyperion, Delta, Master and Icarus III, but this fun ride is over now.
Yeah, I don't put funds into a Kickstarter unless I'm okay with potentially losing that money. There's always a chance of failure after funding and there's not any actual recourse on this sort of platform.

Nov 13, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #22,807 of 24,683
Any ICARUS II buyers here?

September as due date on the web-site looks like a joke, but not a funny one.

I guess odds for paypal dispute are ok, since the 45-days-shift-condition is past due.

One (lurker) here.

I have the Icarus II on preorder - I guess I'm not the only one.
It has been rather quiet at the thread about the Icarus II, since some time ago now.
I am rather disappointed not to see any pictures of the actual product - DAP - at the Trinity web site, after all this time and assurances that the final adjustments to the shell have been in making some time ago.

Even more disappointing is the total uncertainty (and that seems to be an optimistic assessment of the situation regarding the Icarus II and other stuff now) regarding the preorders and whether this product actually exists, and complete lack of communication on behalf of the Trinity regarding - for instance - the Icarus II ( I am not even mentioning the other stuff here ).

I have not seen the pictures of the Icarus II yet, it is still "production ready", and the biggest problem is the complete silence on behalf of the Trinity. If they would state that the product is delayed, and so one, it would be far better than this current state of affairs, which is completely - strange.

Dan has left his job, and only encouraging update was from the one fellow headfier who visited the Trinity office personally and got the assurance from the Kieran in person that the products would be delivered by the end of december.

Things being as they are now, it doesn't look good, for the time being (and it has been for some time now).

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017 at 6:56 PM Post #22,810 of 24,683
I have an Icarus I pre-order. I'm not holding my breath, lol.

I wouldn't care either - except for couple of things - I discovered this summer that I was in need of the DAP, and a rather compact one, no flat screen which is always vulnerable, something small, with good sound quality and specs.
Icarus II seemed to be an answer and for the preorder price it was a nice thing, if only it could have been delivered.

I do wonder whether it will ever be, honestly, I am really perplexed as to what is really going on.

Nov 13, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #22,811 of 24,683
We keep on waiting... waiting... Waiting for our trinity gear.

Well, that implies that the gear will arrive... eventually... which seems to be a rather optimistic assessment at the moment.

True to be told, I have received both Master (that one went fast) and the Icarus III (to my surprise - yes, it was a surprise stage already this summer or so, I think it was in june or even earlier), but the current state of affairs worries me.

Nov 13, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #22,812 of 24,683
Well, that implies that the gear will arrive... eventually... which seems to be a rather optimistic assessment at the moment.

True to be told, I have received both Master (that one went fast) and the Icarus III (to my surprise - yes, it was a surprise stage already this summer or so, I think it was in june or even earlier), but the current state of affairs worries me.

I guess the only reason why I believe it'll arrive (don't know when however) is because some members have got it already (talking about PM6/Airs), we know it exists but we don't know when it'll arrive. Now whether it works or not is another question and it'll be a mystery until we get it (eventually, hopefully).

I got my Masters and Icarus III awhile back within days after being notified it was shipping. Current state of affairs are worrying, but I'm just gonna put it at the back of my mind, and live life.

Nov 13, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #22,813 of 24,683
I guess the only reason why I believe it'll arrive (don't know when however) is because some members have got it already (talking about PM6/Airs), we know it exists but we don't know when it'll arrive. Now whether it works or not is another question and it'll be a mystery until we get it (eventually, hopefully).

I got my Masters and Icarus III awhile back within days after being notified it was shipping. Current state of affairs are worrying, but I'm just gonna put it at the back of my mind, and live life.

PM6/Airs is a different matter to the Icarus II - not a single member has even seen the Icarus II in existence, no pics, not a review from anyone (as a test product or anything) - nothing as of yet.

Nov 13, 2017 at 8:26 PM Post #22,814 of 24,683
Surely anyone waiting has to have gone through the refund process.

People, these things aren't coming, Icarus II was due in September. No photos, no reviews nothing. It doesn't exist and never will. Probably likely for the Icarus IV

Dan has allegedly gone to work with Bob (IMR and TAE are the same, no-one can talk me out of that) and i heard another horrifying story about IMR the other day that will blow your socks off

Get out now, its been going down the tubes for months, and NOTHING has got any better

Nov 13, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #22,815 of 24,683
Surely anyone waiting has to have gone through the refund process.

People, these things aren't coming, Icarus II was due in September. No photos, no reviews nothing. It doesn't exist and never will. Probably likely for the Icarus IV

Dan has allegedly gone to work with Bob (IMR and TAE are the same, no-one can talk me out of that) and i heard another horrifying story about IMR the other day that will blow your socks off

Get out now, its been going down the tubes for months, and NOTHING has got any better

Guys, if you have allegations about Trinity/IMR/Bob/Dan/whatever and just decide to dangle it without releasing any concrete info, hows about you spill the beans entirely or just not say anything at all? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back