I'm still waiting on an Air. It's a write-off for me already, course. Whether I receive it or not and if it works or not is basically of no consequence at this point; money's gone, product not delivered, moving on. I got the discount code and everything for the IMR R1 when I asked Bob about it by email at the time. I neglected to act on the offer as there were some other things I decided to put money into that looked at least as interesting, if not more, without the potentially related baggage. Rather than put the money into buying the R1, I put in funding for a couple other KS campaigns instead which were a bit more interesting to me and had similar risk anyway. For me, not much to knock on Bob; he knows how to design an IEM and for the most part, seems like a fairly nice guy, but he was wrapped up in the wrong organization. One that ultimately showed its lack of management and common business sense, leading to the pit it's currently in with a very bleak outcome.