1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. OopsWrongPlanet
    yes I do unfortunately. The right side died after a few days.

2. .Koufós.
    Yikes!:fearful:That's not good. Any ideas why? Rough music?:grin:

3. OopsWrongPlanet
    no idea, had no chance to abuse them :ksc75smile: /no time/. When I put it down it was working fine next time I tried it was dead. Mystery.

4. Intensecure
    I've had Vsonic that have died like that, overnight for no apparent reason. Stripped them down afterwards to try and find out why, and found no evident mechanical failure - all wiring perfectly intact, coils looked fine, diaphragm fine.
    Does anyone know why a dynamic driver would fail without warning, when everything else looks totally fine? I've been curious ever since..

5. barondla
    Did you test the driver with a meter? That would tell you if the driver quit.

6. Intensecure
    Didn't have one at the time, so unfortunately not. Good point though, visual inspection only goes so far.
    Cheers.

7. jim723
    Thank you OldDude for the update. I didn't get the email notification but I logged into my Trinity account and found the tracking number. Indeed it showed the Monday (7/31) delivery date.

8. OldDude04
    Nice, glad the Icarus III is rolling out to more people.

9. poro1
    Any more Icarus iii impressions?

10. jim723
    I am sure there will be some impressions after next Monday.

11. .Koufós.
    For those of you who have the ICARUS 3, how "big" is it? Is it a bigger iem? My ears are on the small side and I am beginning to think they will not fit. Can you compare them to other iems like: shure, tfz king, kzt zs5, etc.

Thanks

12. OldDude04
    Yeah, after a bit of ear time with a few filters, I'll post up some thoughts on how they compare to other Trinity IEMs I've heard.

13. Incarnation
    if icarus iv is released before the hunter gets to me I think I'm finally gonna cancel it....don't want to but feeling a little frustrated. But yet again, icarus iv may be a year later.... sigh

14. HungryPanda
    Icarus III and ZS5

IMG_20170729_164810[1].jpg IMG_20170729_164646[1].jpg

31usive and barondla like this.
  15. .Koufós.
    Awesome! Thank you! I didn't think it would be that small. From the pictures it looked like a big iem. I thought it was going to be the size of a Noble:yum: