1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. barondla
    It doesn't have to necessarily be different technology. Schiit got into trouble because the output transistors were too close to other things. For mass production one needs a torque driver too make sure the transistors are bolted to the heat sinks properly for correct heat dissipation. No one made a right angle torque tool thin enough to fit in the space. Iirc Jason built the prototype in a different order. Once proper assembly line order was considered the problem appeared. Building precision stuff ain't always easy.

Karendar likes this.
  2. Karendar
    But the PM6's are so BIG!!! No precision there. :wink: haha. You make good points. I just have trouble giving Trinity a chance right now. :p

Kazer likes this.
  3. Numpsy
    Does the PM-6 have more drivers than all the others, so harder to make?

Seemed a bit odd how various Trinity IEMs have appeared in other places, but I haven't seen the 6 (I mean, i see a variety of Trinity stuff for sale on Amazon UK at the mo, including the Hunter and Icarus 3, but no 6 anywhere)

4. Karendar
    Possibly. But again, we're all assuming things we might never fully confirm.

Kazer likes this.
  5. majo123
    Lol, I have just checked your right! Phantom hunter for sale and they couldn't send mine ...im done with them glad I bailed

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  6. Kazer
    Fully agree with everything you have said man. Just one small correction; the original delivery date of the PM6 was the second half of September 2016. They are TEN months behind on delivery and over a year behind since date of order for many people.

Karendar likes this.
  7. Alex3221
    I got better fit and isolation with Vyrus V2 filters on my Master and vice versa. Master has shorter filters but the width is the same.

Kazer likes this.
  8. HombreCangrejo
    Thanks! That's what I was thinking, that the Masters would get better isolation with longer filters.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  9. Karendar
    Anyone here actually call Trinity? PM me please.

Mayo2294 likes this.
  10. Alex3221
    Of course, I have to say that I'm using my Masters with blue Vyrus filters, kombi tips and vsonic hooks; this combo is very comfortable and sounds really well to me.

Kazer likes this.
  11. Mayo2294
    Literally a day after recieving an email from Kieran got a shipping update and a tracking number on my order (UK).
    Looks like I'll be getting the A̶t̶l̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ Icarus 3 real soon TM.

31usive, Kazer and Karendar like this.
  12. Karendar
    Should get mine by 2018, "guaranteed". :p

Mayo2294, alan_g and Kazer like this.
  13. Karendar
    Just asked a question on Amazon UK for the hunter to see if this guy actually has stock or not.

14. Midgetguy
    Are you contemplating buying one from him if he does actually have product in hand?

15. Karendar
    No... Not at all. I'm just curious if he does. 500£ for an IEM I paid 250£.. :p Even I'm not that crazy

OldDude04 and Midgetguy like this.