TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 20, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #17,266 of 24,683
My ankle hurts after hours of foot tapping listening to the Masters (I'm still not sure wether I love the blue or black filer best) while working on the computer. I've even surprised myself nodding my head or whispering along (I'm everything but a singer) - didn't even care to take them off for the picture!

These babies LOVE a little power!
IMG_2451.JPG

Last edited:
May 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #17,267 of 24,683
Provided that Icarus I appears to the users in reasonable time, I would agree that - together with heavy rebates on the Masters, Icarus III and Icarus I, these offers from the Trinity are very generous. Difficult, if not impossible, to find better value at the moment.

I tend to agree.
Whatever your point of view towards trinity there's no denying there making great iems at unbelievable prices, most seem more than happy with the master and a lot of people only paid about £60 For them, as i have said before I have bought iems 4 or 5 times that cost and still think the master are better than most of them.
And also on reflection there orders/demand are through the roof hence being overwhelmed in the first place despite the manufacturing problems.
This thread also speaks volumes in my opinion , yes there has been a hell of a lot of posts from headfi members unhappy (dont want to get into that one again) but its a popular thread for a reason i.e great iems at low cost , so a lot of people didn't want to cancel and others think the wait was acceptable (myself) because of end product at seriously low cost.
Just want my hunter now and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pleased again when I get them.

Last edited:
May 20, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #17,268 of 24,683
Hunter is supposed to come with special privileges. That was part of the uniqueness of Hunter. It's on the website.
Bob mentioned it several times in the thread as well. There were minimal details given.

I never saw them offer a"free gift" though. Could have missed that

May 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #17,269 of 24,683
My ankle hurts after hours of foot tapping listening to the Masters (I'm still not sure wether I love the blue or black filer best) while working on the computer. I've even surprised myself nodding my head or whispering along (I'm everything but a singer) - didn't have care to take them off for the picture!

These babies LOVE a little power!

They do like the juice. They thrive with my iDSD.

May 20, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #17,271 of 24,683
They do like the juice. They thrive with my iDSD.

Nooooooo!!!! Why did you mention it's in this thread? Lol.

Regret trading my micro away. I miss it dearly.

May 20, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #17,272 of 24,683
This is why tracking info of packages to consumers should be mandatory. Just now was delivered another KS reward, but had been opened at the post office. Only part of the reward was in the package. At least there was something as the previous 6 times, I was delivered completely empty packages of KS rewards.

I do hope I get a tracking number next week by asking for one or even paying for tracking info.

Really enjoying Master! Can't seem to put it away. Does take getting used to using a cable after using wireless earbuds. I do find the cloth cable to be more manageable than the plastic though.

May 20, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #17,273 of 24,683
This is why tracking info of packages to consumers should be mandatory. Just now was delivered another KS reward, but had been opened at the post office. Only part of the reward was in the package. At least there was something as the previous 6 times, I was delivered completely empty packages of KS rewards.

I do hope I get a tracking number next week by asking for one or even paying for tracking info.
Holy crap. Where do you live?

May 20, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #17,274 of 24,683
Holy crap. Where do you live?

Just south of Denver. I already have dealt with USPS management on numerous occasions and am no longer allowed to visit any post offfice. They really do have their own internal police department. But only to protect their employees, not to investigate theft from them.

This is why I must worry about even being delivered my Hunter. Probably should not have commented earlier about hoping it's delivered by USPS. Perhaps options for who you want to deliver your packages should be mandatory.

Last edited:
May 20, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #17,276 of 24,683
Just south of Denver. I already have dealt with USPS management on numerous occasions and am no longer allowed to visit any post offfice. They really do have their own internal police department. But only to protect their employees, not to investigate theft from them.

This is why I must worry about even being delivered my Hunter. Probably should not have commented earlier about hoping it's delivered by USPS. Perhaps options for who you want to deliver your packages should be mandatory.
That's nuts. I am stunned your post office is that atrocious. Sorry

May 20, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #17,278 of 24,683
All the more reason for me to be vigilante about not only some form of tracking that will actually work, but also what Trinity's responsibilities lie.

I have a feeling you meant to say "vigilant" above, but If the postman was opening my mail I'd probably be a vigilante ! :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back