TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 21, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #17,296 of 24,683
You will probably get a Master instead.

Don't realy know what's going on with the original deltas , i know they are not on the website anymore and the status says preparing to dispatch.
I ordered in January but i do understand trinity are seriously overwhelmed because of production issues at the moment and other models were advertised first as in for production/pre order.
I will let them deal with the hunter/pm6 and air first before I chase them.

I already have master but if they sent another master instead i realy would not be complaining lol .

May 21, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #17,299 of 24,683
I'd also be finde with masters instead of deltas but why do you think thtat they are going to ship masters instead ? Has this allready happened ?

They said they will send a Master instead of Atlas Delta due to last batch having QC issue. I don't see any AD out there thus far and I have my doubts they were even in production. Would love to be proven wrong though.

May 21, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #17,304 of 24,683
The hunter looks not too big, maybe on the thick side though. Looking forward to get it (hopefully) next week

Yeah the size looks good to me, i was worried cos of my small ears but i read Someone's previous post saying there a bit smaller than the master which are at top end for fit in my little ears.

Hopefully we will all get them soon and personally I think they will be worth the wait

May 21, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #17,307 of 24,683
Has anyone received a gunmetal Hunter yet? I have only seen pics of heat treated so wondering if gunmetal going out too...

May 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #17,309 of 24,683
I haven't heard a peep about my Hunter. Hanging out in the US PNW and with absolutely no idea if my Hunter is on the way, lost, or just plain not sent out. They really need to provide tracking by default on their pricier items. Just makes no sense not to. If cheapo cables sent from China give you a tracking number, so should the much higher quality products from Trinity Audio.

And for those wondering, I ordered mine on June 10th, 2016.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back