TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 16, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #453 of 1,582

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/14085#post_13420342

In keeping with good Trinity form, this was originally posted as "April guaranteed". Now its Maybe May.

I am thinking Jovial July if we are lucky.

Icarus III April 2018 guaranteed
tongue.gif

My first IEM from Trinity. Lucky me

This is essentially linked to shipping. Beware of Hi-Fi'er he will show up late at night knocking at your door 
popcorn.gif

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #456 of 1,582
  Trinity page now says that "Each Phantom Hunter will include 2 of our Litz 8 wire single crystal OFC cables for the ultimate Trinity cable to date" anyone noticed this statement before or is it just me? 
blink.gif

​I would be incredibly pleased if one of them was a balanced cable.... wishful thinking, but would put a big smile on my face.

Apr 17, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #459 of 1,582
​Took your advice and shot them an email. Kind of a win win.... either they are already shipped and it is too late...which is still a win in my book.... or they haven't shipped yet and they can include the cable...also a win 

The balanced cables are an option you have to pay for. They are not included as this was stated in the past by Bob

Apr 17, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #461 of 1,582
Apr 17, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #462 of 1,582
Sometimes people demonstrate just why you should support them.  I took a chance and shot Bob an email requesting that one of the 2 included cables with my Hunter order be a balanced cable.  A prompt response. Given the time difference between Canada and the U.K., it was about 11 pm.  For all the grief that some people have with Trinity, I would say that personally answering customer emails at 11 pm counts for something in my book.  I appreciate the quick response and for being "properly sorted out".  Looking forward that much more to receiving my Hunters.  Much thanks and appreciation to Bob and Co. 

Apr 17, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #463 of 1,582
Sometimes people demonstrate just why you should support them.  I took a chance and shot Bob an email requesting that one of the 2 included cables with my Hunter order be a balanced cable.  A prompt response. Given the time difference between Canada and the U.K., it was about 11 pm.  For all the grief that some people have with Trinity, I would say that personally answering customer emails at 11 pm counts for something in my book.  I appreciate the quick response and for being "properly sorted out".  Looking forward that much more to receiving my Hunters.  Much thanks and appreciation to Bob and Co. 

Bob is literally the nicest man on earth. He seeks nothing of profit or greed just common decency. A god above men in my view.

Apr 17, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #464 of 1,582
Bob is literally the nicest man on earth. He seeks nothing of profit or greed just common decency. A god above men in my view.

Bob is very nice. I spoke with him day ago and he's great guy. I don't want to say what we spoke about but know that all is good and on track. Be patient and we will be rewarded with a great product.

Apr 17, 2017 at 8:57 PM Post #465 of 1,582
Bob is very nice. I spoke with him day ago and he's great guy. I don't want to say what we spoke about but know that all is good and on track. Be patient and we will be rewarded with a great product.

​I had considered making my post in the "other" thread, but the tone in there would just make the whole thing confrontational with someone or another. I like the idea of keeping the support somewhere positive,not lost in a sea of negativity. Hopefully Bob pops in when he needs a lift.  Thanks for keeping this thread positive Hi-Fi'er, I think there is a common theme, and positive vibes happening here that I am glad to be part of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back