TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 17, 2017 at 11:38 PM Post #467 of 1,582
Bob is very nice. I spoke with him day ago and he's great guy. I don't want to say what we spoke about but know that all is good and on track. Be patient and we will be rewarded with a great product.

​I had considered making my post in the "other" thread, but the tone in there would just make the whole thing confrontational with someone or another. I like the idea of keeping the support somewhere positive,not lost in a sea of negativity. Hopefully Bob pops in when he needs a lift.  Thanks for keeping this thread positive Hi-Fi'er, I think there is a common theme, and positive vibes happening here that I am glad to be part of.

You are welcome here as all are who support Trinity are regardless. The other thread is just useless as you are not allowed to support Bob or Trinity and bitter people refuse to cancel their order but love to go on and on complaining. You are welcome here with open arms being a supporter and understanding knowing you will get something others will envy over and will have paid 2-3x's more. Later they will complain they wish they didn't cancel. Hahaha

Apr 18, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #473 of 1,582
For how long do you have it? Could you post more pictures?
Thanks,

+1 I would love to know what you think of it so far as the PM6 is to be closely tuned to it which is what I ordered. Any more impression are 100% welcome. Does not have to be scientific etc. Just what you think and or feel and or can compare to what you have or have heard. :D

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #476 of 1,582
+1 I would love to know what you think of it so far as the PM6 is to be closely tuned to it which is what I ordered. Any more impression are 100% welcome. Does not have to be scientific etc. Just what you think and or feel and or can compare to what you have or have heard.
biggrin.gif

I would say that these have to be my most revealing iem's, I haven't had many RHA T10, T20, Shure 215 and Fender (aurisonic) as I mainly favour headphones. They are the nearest to headphones or speakers with fantastic separation between instruments and players.

Comfort wise they took some getting used to, I thought at first that the needed to be deep seated; but this is not the case. Once you have the right tips they just need to be wiggled in to place to achieve a good seal and then they are good to go.

I use them with a Violectric DAC and amp, or my Hugo and they certainly cope with and seem to like a bit of juice. 

I am really looking forward to the PM6's.

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #477 of 1,582
I would say that these have to be my most revealing iem's, I haven't had many RHA T10, T20, Shure 215 and Fender (aurisonic) as I mainly favour headphones. They are the nearest to headphones or speakers with fantastic separation between instruments and players.

Comfort wise they took some getting used to, I thought at first that the needed to be deep seated; but this is not the case. Once you have the right tips they just need to be wiggled in to place to achieve a good seal and then they are good to go.

I use them with a Violectric DAC and amp, or my Hugo and they certainly cope with and seem to like a bit of juice. 

I am really looking forward to the PM6's.

Thank you for your post and impressions. Very nice. Are they sibilant at all for you? What filters are you using? I am also awaiting the PM6. :D

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #478 of 1,582
Thank you for your post and impressions. Very nice. Are they sibilant at all for you? What filters are you using? I am also awaiting the PM6.
biggrin.gif

No sibilance, but the fit is important. I am certain that I like the Gold undamped and I am trying to like the Orange, but as yet a little on the fence (brain training needed I think!).

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #479 of 1,582
No sibilance, but the fit is important. I am certain that I like the Gold undamped and I am trying to like the Orange, but as yet a little on the fence (brain training needed I think!).

Awesome. Did you get Blue filters? I think some said they have them but are unsure as it's not in the manual nor on the site. I know Bob stated he will clarify about them but has not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back