Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jan 4, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #2,686 of 2,949
You can still contact them regarding the 8-wire litz cables, not like you need the letter for that. Not sure if it matters though since I still haven't received mine after multiple email exchanges with Kieran since July.
I'm the luckiest person ever on this train of disappointment probably. I got my Hunters a long while back and I got my litz cables for them. Still no Airs, but the Hunters are what cost the most money.

Jan 4, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #2,690 of 2,949
The Airs? Done deal. Where's my $50? :D

@Karendar is currently shipping them as we speak. You should be receiving an email notification shortly. Majority of $50 should have been shipped out with the exception of about 260 remaining. For those of you still waiting for the $20, we are currently waiting for additional stock and then we will continue shipping.

In the meantime, check out our new product: the $10 but for our pre-order, you can get it for $5 using the code LOLZYOUGUYSAREGETTINGSCAMMED during checkout.

Jan 8, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #2,692 of 2,949
Is there any other way to contact them besides email? For Kieran has stopped replying to my emails.

I have sent my PM4's back 3 times for repairs (all the same issue - loose connectors) and now that I have gotten them back this third time they are having a different issue.

Jan 8, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #2,695 of 2,949
Is there any other way to contact them besides email? For Kieran has stopped replying to my emails.

I have sent my PM4's back 3 times for repairs (all the same issue - loose connectors) and now that I have gotten them back this third time they are having a different issue.

Use their phone number as a plan B... But I wouldn't hold my breath. Trinity is basically a reseller of products they build in china and rebrand. Their "repairs" never seem to last from what I've read.

Jan 9, 2018 at 12:57 PM Post #2,697 of 2,949
i don't know where to ask this,

is the foam now glued to the silicon in the new trinity tips unlike the old version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back