Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jan 12, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #2,716 of 2,949
It's not paranoia if you're wary for good reasons. I just choose to see it in another way. :) I don't see Bob as the mastermind, I see him more like a creative guy that had a nice vision that got in over his head and had the bad support crowd behind him. Two sides to every coin, I guess.

Fair enough, it's your money. I really hope that it works out for you though.

Jan 12, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #2,717 of 2,949
Fair enough, it's your money. I really hope that it works out for you though.

Thanks. Even if I don't get Trinity products, I still have an IMR R1 coming my way. Already have a tracking number and I completed the transaction yesterday. So... Yeah.

Jan 12, 2018 at 2:35 PM Post #2,718 of 2,949
So @Tommy C , what is your gripe with Trinity? As far as I remember, a coworker of yours and you placed an order, then backed off and got refunded, am I correct?
I used to be a b*tch for Trinity, but like most (all?) of us, I got disappointed and felt betrayed by this (bad) joke of a company.
However, you have never ceased from ranting over Trinity and its employees on this thread, even though you might have been one of the least affected by Trinity’s fraudulent system.
Criticizing the company for what it is, based on facts is one thing, fantasizing over people’s responsibility in this mess and jeopardizing their future with no factual evidence is another, one I cannot agree with by principle.
You are not sarcastic on your comments in this thread, you are sad in my opinion.
Have a good day/evening/night.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #2,719 of 2,949
So @Tommy C , what is your gripe with Trinity? As far as I remember, a coworker of yours and you placed an order, then backed off and got refunded, am I correct?
I used to be a b*tch for Trinity, but like most (all?) of us, I got disappointed and felt betrayed by this (bad) joke of a company.
However, you have never ceased from ranting over Trinity and its employees on this thread, even though you might have been one of the least affected by Trinity’s fraudulent system.
Criticizing the company for what it is, based on facts is one thing, fantasizing over people’s responsibility in this mess and jeopardizing their future with no factual evidence is another, one I cannot agree with by principle.
You are not sarcastic on your comments in this thread, you are sad on my opinion.
Have a good day/evening/night.

Yes, got refunded although lost money. Long story, but enough as a reminder.
Thank you Trinity for the Air project.
How do you know what I know and what I don’t know and what I have as a proof?
You could have easily reached out to me directly if you wanted to with a simple PM but you chose a personal attack, good on you.
Thank you for your constructive feedback. Greatly appreciated. You always choose personal attacks, nothing new here.
I’m assuming you’re here to defend Bob and his IMR baby?

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #2,721 of 2,949
How many times have people asked you to keep things real and calm down on the ranting? To what effect?
My comment was not very constructive indeed, but I wanted it off my chest.
I am happy going on in a PM if you wish.

Check your PM.
People spoke to me to keep my ranting to myself because I speak up against a company that defrauded so many members?
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here.
If anything I’m surprised a few members here who were close to Bob and Trinity still defend Trinity and the people involved.
If you are not speaking against them you’re supporting their action then.
At the end of the day they most likely shut down down, took the money and split.

Jan 12, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #2,722 of 2,949
I think anyone who has spoken up did so because they felt it was becoming redundant. :p Myself included. But after doing it and having Tommy respond, I just decided that he's in his right to say what he wants about Trinity, as very few of us have a positive experience with them anyway and they don't really deserve any of us stopping Trinity bashing. :p If he wants to bash Bob too, no problem there. He's in his right.

Where I draw the line is when people try to influence/challenge me about my perception of the Bob vs Trinity debate. We're all driving our hatred and frustration about the whole scenario based on speculation, as noone really knows what happened. I came to my own conclusion in an objective manner and I respect other's point of view, so I guess I naïvely expect others to do the same for me. :wink: I still love talking to you guys and I still hate Trinity with a passion. :ksc75smile:

Jan 12, 2018 at 4:50 PM Post #2,723 of 2,949
How many times have people asked you to keep things real and calm down on the ranting? To what effect?
My comment was not very constructive indeed, but I wanted it off my chest.
I am happy going on in a PM if you wish.

I don't know about this one. What does it matter if he keeps posting here anyway. This thread is useless already so just let the guy complain. There won't be any substance to this thread already at this point.

Jan 14, 2018 at 8:36 AM Post #2,724 of 2,949

... are you trying to say that if you are not affected you don't have the right or obligation to speak up against the fraud?
I guess that's how - on a bigger scale- all the terrible things got ignored on this planet... (because it doesn't affect me I don't care).

ostrichwheadinsand.gif

Jan 18, 2018 at 1:47 AM Post #2,725 of 2,949
At the end of the day, I will not get my Litz cable as promised. If i need repair work to be done I am SOL, I will never see my AIRs.

So at the end of the day I will never deal with anybody that has been associated with Trinity ever again. I was polite and trusting
and this was how I was repaid. I did get my Hunters after 15 months, having to now hope nothing ever happens to them.
Hate is a waste of energy, I just have learned a valuable lesson, and when I go to spend my hard earned money again
they had better have a reputation as good a many of the smaller IEM and can makers out there.

I have closed this chapter as I have not had an email returned in over a month, where I got them replied too in a day or so. Should something change, I will be more than happy to report it here. I doubt I should ever have a another posting in this thread... I just wonder how many were ripped off in the end, who did even get a partial to what they were promised, now THAT makes me angry, it may be silly but I do care about those who were hurt by all the false promises made. So what ever Bob's Company is now it matters little, he was and is part of the problem and he should be banned from advertising anything
on Head-fi again, unless of course he pays back everyone who was ripped off, NDA and excuses be D@MNED...

Jan 18, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #2,726 of 2,949
But you still voted with your wallet and purchased the R1 from Bob. Doesn’t make much sense to me.

So here I am in my bimonthly "let's check if something happen on that thread".

I just wanted to say that I agree with you and it baffles me that someone would choose to support someone after ranting about this (let's pretend that it's his previous) company for months, if not years.

Sorry @Karendar but you may choose not to believe but with all the information previously disclosed what you are doing is just that, a choice.

That said I hope that the new company becomes what the old one wanted and badly failed to and you and the new customers don't feel about imr what they felt about TA.

So what ever Bob's Company is now it matters little, he was and is part of the problem and he should be banned from advertising anything
on Head-fi again, unless of course he pays back everyone who was ripped off, NDA and excuses be D@MNED...

This and not me or my brother were even affected by the situation.

And to finalize it's amazing (not really) that Bob had access to ours mails to sell products but did not say a proper word about TA, not even to properly explain and apologize.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #2,727 of 2,949
So here I am in my bimonthly "let's check if something happen on that thread".

I just wanted to say that I agree with you and it baffles me that someone would choose to support someone after ranting about this (let's pretend that it's his previous) company for months, if not years.

Sorry @Karendar but you may choose not to believe but with all the information previously disclosed what you are doing is just that, a choice.

That said I hope that the new company becomes what the old one wanted and badly failed to and you and the new customers don't feel about imr what they felt about TA.

I never said I wasn't making a choice myself. However, there is a lot of information here that's "patched" or is given sense or importance that it shouldn't have. There's also A LOT of missing information that some people have gotten through other channels...

Bob isn't part of Trinity or the problem at hand in my mind and with the info I've received. Was he involved in the nonsense that happened in the past? Obviously so. Has he tried to make things right? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Can you hold it against him for dealing with the situation the way he did? You're fully entitled to. I still hate Trinity, but I still love Bob's work. :p

Jan 18, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #2,728 of 2,949
This and not me or my brother were even affected by the situation.

And to finalize it's amazing (not really) that Bob had access to ours mails to sell products but did not say a proper word about TA, not even to properly explain and apologize.

The fact people would want Bob to pay back everyone is complete nonsense, considering he wasn't even a stakeholder in the company in any legal document. Maybe we should run after Joe Watts instead. :wink:

As for the explanation and apology... An NDA can be very limiting in that sense. There was an explanation done in this thread on a very limited basis, the rest was done in private to people who asked, for anyone wanting closure on the matter.

Jan 18, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #2,730 of 2,949
The fact that their website has been down all week doesn't look good for me. Maybe I can convince them to just mail them back. I'll glue the filter into the headphone. At least have something I can use.

Your best bet would be to call them instead of writing to them. They don't really respond to emails often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back