Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Dec 14, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #2,674 of 2,949
And I haven't seen a single true statement in well over a year.

I don't know @Midgetguy I'm almost thinking there is some truth in this one I got this morning! I seem to find some truth in his comment about things calming down!

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we are trying to get most of the Airs out the door as soon as possible. Regarding the Icarus I we are hoping to begin shipping once everything has calmed down here and the stock has arrived.

Regards,

Kieran"

:triportsad:

Dec 14, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #2,675 of 2,949
I don't know @Midgetguy I'm almost thinking there is some truth in this one I got this morning! I seem to find some truth in his comment about things calming down!

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we are trying to get most of the Airs out the door as soon as possible. Regarding the Icarus I we are hoping to begin shipping once everything has calmed down here and the stock has arrived.

Regards,

Kieran"

:triportsad:
But is the calming down because they're actually getting stuff out, or because most people have written off their orders and forgotten about this mess? :p

Dec 14, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #2,676 of 2,949
When all their laundry is done and you hear the dryer buzzer you'll know:rolling_eyes:

Dec 16, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #2,680 of 2,949
No idea, because it's not like the Air works anyway...from what I've heard at least; I still haven't received mine from the Kickstarter campaign.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017 at 9:32 AM Post #2,682 of 2,949
I am one of those who have waited and have received something. I have yet to receive my Icarus I. Hopefully, they do deliver (relatively) quicker than what history have made us learn the hard way.

I am enjoying the product (Icarus III) I have received and wish that the experience be equal or the same sans the fiasco.

Jan 3, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #2,683 of 2,949
FWIW My Hunters came! NO AIRs but at least I got the big money Item. Its missing the promised extra Litz cable etc. etc. and the page
now is not showing the extra privileges that were suppose to come with it...

Jan 3, 2018 at 2:13 PM Post #2,684 of 2,949
FWIW My Hunters came! NO AIRs but at least I got the big money Item. Its missing the promised extra Litz cable etc. etc. and the page
now is not showing the extra privileges that were suppose to come with it...

No sheet inside your package asking you to write to Trinity for termination type of your litz cables? Wow... That sucks hard. Talk about not maintaining your promises. :/

Jan 3, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #2,685 of 2,949
You can still contact them regarding the 8-wire litz cables, not like you need the letter for that. Not sure if it matters though since I still haven't received mine after multiple email exchanges with Kieran since July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back