Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Sep 14, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #2,551 of 2,949
I was offered a switch to the Icarus iii instead of the master because it was supposed to be in stock. I took the offer because I was under the impression that it would arrive or at least be shipped within a week. Tomorrow will be a week. Should I just go ahead with trying to get a refund, or have them switch back to the master, or just keep waiting? Is it even possible to switch back? Is the master significantly better than the Icarus iii? If I ever get a refund, is there anything similar to the original Delta, the Icarus or master you would recommend?

Sep 15, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #2,553 of 2,949
I prefer the Icarus III to the Master

I like them both as they for sure cater to different sound signatures and also with different front ends! I actually have mine sounding very close outside of the Masters detail retrieval which IMO is second to none:wink: I run the Icy III with the Black Filters and my MAsters have the extended Vyrus 2 nozzles on them and have a mellower output but retaining that air of detail I like. As always YMMV:thumbsup:

So now to the thread topic, also IMO all the future holds for them is dick:open_mouth: Here is my latest correspondence with the new and improved Trinity Audio:astonished:

Also Rantng is falling down already on his new and improved Trinity Audio promis, no :open_mouth: there eh! So here's my late reply, it's not even so much that the reply is late but once again the putting together of two & two by staff that gets me the most! So my question was shipping status on the Icarus # 1 but this is his reply:

Hello Timothy,

Apologies for the late reply, the Icarus I will be shipping as soon as the Airs have been shipped.

Regards,

Kieran

Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com

Maybe it's just me and I'm expecting too much:astonished: So would one not think that per my question you might tell me what the shipping status of those Airs are and when their shipping might be complete (positive at that point I could put two & two together):rolling_eyes:, another case of one standing behind the door when common sense was being passed out:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Please feel free to keep whatever accumulated points I may have as I'm 1000% sure I won't be needing to redeem them:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sep 15, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #2,554 of 2,949
I like them both as they for sure cater to different sound signatures and also with different front ends! I actually have mine sounding very close outside of the Masters detail retrieval which IMO is second to none:wink: I run the Icy III with the Black Filters and my MAsters have the extended Vyrus 2 nozzles on them and have a mellower output but retaining that air of detail I like. As always YMMV:thumbsup:

So now to the thread topic, also IMO all the future holds for them is dick:open_mouth: Here is my latest correspondence with the new and improved Trinity Audio:astonished:

Also Rantng is falling down already on his new and improved Trinity Audio promis, no :open_mouth: there eh! So here's my late reply, it's not even so much that the reply is late but once again the putting together of two & two by staff that gets me the most! So my question was shipping status on the Icarus # 1 but this is his reply:

Hello Timothy,

Apologies for the late reply, the Icarus I will be shipping as soon as the Airs have been shipped.

Regards,

Kieran

Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com

Maybe it's just me and I'm expecting too much:astonished: So would one not think that per my question you might tell me what the shipping status of those Airs are and when their shipping might be complete (positive at that point I could put two & two together):rolling_eyes:, another case of one standing behind the door when common sense was being passed out:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Please feel free to keep whatever accumulated points I may have as I'm 1000% sure I won't be needing to redeem them:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They don't ship them because they don't have them. I highly doubt they are even in production. We have seen it too many times with Trinity. They haven't even shipped out all the Hunters, PM6, Icarus 3 and Air.
New person in charge, same ol' Trinity.

Sep 15, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #2,555 of 2,949

It's your fault really. You seem to be trying to follow a normal course of logic that unfortunately, doesn't seem to apply to Trinity. :wink:

It's all about lowered expectations. I think Trinity is hoping we'll adopt the attitude that at this point, we'll just be happy to receive the Airs, regardless of all the purported issues with them.

Also, common sense is a misnomer. It's not that common.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #2,556 of 2,949
Of course and you have what 5 threads out here dis-avowing that at one point or another, I applaud your loyalties to the Moniker but yet again communication from Trinity still fails to address direct questions with succinct replies:thinking:

Cheerio:wink:

Sep 15, 2017 at 1:08 PM Post #2,558 of 2,949
So, anyone pre-order the Hybrid-B or Dual Phase (X Series)? :D
Not a chance from me. TAE did make some great products in the past, but you know what's the key to mass production and shipping? The "mass production and shipping" part. They have yet to demonstrate this year that any of the backlogged products have gone into a mass production and shipping stage. Maybe 10 people reportedly receiving things out of over a 1000 people ordering isn't even a drop in the bucket. That track record and still having the nerve to ask us to pre-order more products? This ain't a charity, it's a business. NOT HAPPENING.

Sep 15, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #2,559 of 2,949
At last, got my refunds! No more Trinity! :headphones::beerchug:

Sep 15, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #2,560 of 2,949
Damn Alerts! I'm not even a participant in this thread or any Trinity thread anymore but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night:grin:

Sep 16, 2017 at 2:33 AM Post #2,562 of 2,949
I cancelled my Icarus I&II on the 4th, refunded yesterday but I did threaten to go to paypal over it, if not done by Friday!
Hope this helps!
I still like/love the Trinity gear I still have but, never again........ !!!

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017 at 7:41 AM Post #2,564 of 2,949
I must say I'm still very pleased with the Icarus III. Such a shame Trinity hasn't really been improving on all the things they said they would. I'm not expecting to receive (working) Air's anymore either. Luckily, there are plenty, affordable!, options when it comes to true wireless earbuds. Wanted to use the funds from selling my Master and Adel X2 for that, but got 0,0 response from the ads so far, meh. Maybe I should just stick to my Jaybirds for now :wink:

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #2,565 of 2,949
So I asked trinity to send me the cables for my hunters back in july, and I just remembered about this right now in september. So I messaged trinity about it again, very disappointed. They said that they would have the cables made for me, and they never messaged me again about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back