1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds

First

Back
159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
Next

Last
  1. Tommy C
    Atlas Delta never made it to production and they offered customers the Master instead.
    Despite what they claimed no one here received it and there are no reports for even one out there in the wild. Not even a pre-production unit.

Why does the Icarus need to be refreshed again though? it's a brand new model.
    I just hope people here finally will get their IEMs but it's kind of ironic that they say they will ship the remaining orders while people here have been waiting for months.
    Life is too short to get sucked into their fiasco.

rantng likes this.
  2. JaeYoon
    :c they really did delete the old school trinity iems off the website.
    Screenshot_243.png

Tommy C likes this.
  3. rantng
    I had read about them substituting the Atlas Delta w/the Master. Trinity never contacted me with this offer, I actually read about it here. To this day they still haven't mentioned anything to me.

Even after the recent announcement regarding shipment of the Air v2, it seems they still haven't shipped them. They had a chance to hit the reset button, but it seems it's the same old Trinity.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Smokescreen0623, Tommy C and JaeYoon like this.
  4. Intensecure
    Maybe you should chase them up, and ask for an IcarusIII instead if the Master replacement still isn't ready. Most people seem to rate that one better than the Master. It's far from perfect but quite a nice IEM, would be worth the swap IMHO.

5. peter123
    "We are preparing to get ready to ship the Icarus IV and will start shipping those once the above is cleared"

Well, when you need to prepare yourself to get ready to ship there's no wonder that things moves slowly :wink:

Still putting the blame for their own fiasco on their customers I see, very sympathetic.

I also can't help wondering how huge their huge group of loyal fans are these days.

Pathetic is the word that comes to mind.

Intensecure likes this.
  6. Tommy C
    Any proof they are even shipping? No one here received anything for the longest time.
    Last batch was Icarus 3, but a relatively small quantity.
    I just wonder why they have to lie constantly. It's almost like they don't want to tell the truth and hoping to buy more time.
    Did they run out of funds to resume production?

7. rantng
    I wonder if Phoenix makes it to production. With the proposed changes, it's a really strange lineup. $100 Vyrus, $300 Icarus, $400 Phoenix, $700 Hunter X. There are a lot of gaps there.

8. Walderstorn
    I just wonder how many pre-ordered them.

9. HungryPanda
    I did, just never realised I became a masochist

Karendar and rantng like this.
  10. rantng
    Ha! I still have orders waiting to be shipped and I pre-ordered the Icarus II with no information. I think the fact we're all still subscribed to this thread shows we're masochists.

HungryPanda likes this.
  11. rr12267
    At least you got your hunters. Just head from Kieran that remaining hunters don't have an expected ship date and that they are going out only after all airs get shipped.

12. HungryPanda
    And a little bit sadder for the experience

13. Midgetguy
    Well ain't that gonna take a while. I still don't have my Airs yet. Which really annoys me because another person in my state with a very similar backer number received theirs.

14. Karendar
    Considering airs are shipping, but pm6 and hunters are still no shows for a lot of people, I'm running a survey. Circulate the link as much as you can in order to see the true head-fi picture of the situation.

Vote: https://goo.gl/tg1XCX
    Results: https://goo.gl/QUJSKP

rr12267 likes this.
  15. AverageDude
    I would have used another wording. À la "I have NOT received my PM6/Hunter" as I have the option (as far as I am concerned) to chose "I have received my PM6", but I wouldn't tick the other options as I have not ordered them in the first place...
    Just a thought...

First

Back
159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
Next

Last