Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Sep 5, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #2,521 of 2,949
So my understanding is that there will be no more Master or PM6. Also the Icarus III & IV will be combined into one Icarus model. Which means the Trinity lineup will be comprised of 3 models - the new Vyrus, new Icarus & Hunter X.

Meanwhile they are clearing out "old stock" although they don't specify what models. I'm assuming Master, Icarus III & Icarus IV. 1000+ Airs are scheduled to be shipped, as well as PM6. I still haven't heard anything from them regarding my order for a pair of Atlas Deltas & they've never addressed this either here or on their website. The only reason I haven't contacted them regarding this is because I want to see what they say when they finally do get around to trying to fulfill this order. What a sh!tshow. Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for my 8-wire cables for my Hunter. Also, who is the "I" & "Me" in the above update? I'm guessing he/she/it didn't want to provide a name so we wouldn't be able to call anyone out. There's no accountability.

Atlas Delta never made it to production and they offered customers the Master instead.
Despite what they claimed no one here received it and there are no reports for even one out there in the wild. Not even a pre-production unit.

Why does the Icarus need to be refreshed again though? it's a brand new model.
I just hope people here finally will get their IEMs but it's kind of ironic that they say they will ship the remaining orders while people here have been waiting for months.
Life is too short to get sucked into their fiasco.

Sep 5, 2017 at 12:17 AM Post #2,522 of 2,949
:c they really did delete the old school trinity iems off the website.
Screenshot_243.png

Sep 5, 2017 at 12:23 AM Post #2,523 of 2,949
I had read about them substituting the Atlas Delta w/the Master. Trinity never contacted me with this offer, I actually read about it here. To this day they still haven't mentioned anything to me.

Even after the recent announcement regarding shipment of the Air v2, it seems they still haven't shipped them. They had a chance to hit the reset button, but it seems it's the same old Trinity.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2017 at 2:08 AM Post #2,525 of 2,949
"We are preparing to get ready to ship the Icarus IV and will start shipping those once the above is cleared"

Well, when you need to prepare yourself to get ready to ship there's no wonder that things moves slowly :wink:

Still putting the blame for their own fiasco on their customers I see, very sympathetic.

I also can't help wondering how huge their huge group of loyal fans are these days.

Pathetic is the word that comes to mind.

Sep 5, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #2,526 of 2,949
Any proof they are even shipping? No one here received anything for the longest time.
Last batch was Icarus 3, but a relatively small quantity.
I just wonder why they have to lie constantly. It's almost like they don't want to tell the truth and hoping to buy more time.
Did they run out of funds to resume production?

Sep 5, 2017 at 8:07 AM Post #2,527 of 2,949
I wonder if Phoenix makes it to production. With the proposed changes, it's a really strange lineup. $100 Vyrus, $300 Icarus, $400 Phoenix, $700 Hunter X. There are a lot of gaps there.

Sep 5, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #2,531 of 2,949
So my understanding is that there will be no more Master or PM6. Also the Icarus III & IV will be combined into one Icarus model. Which means the Trinity lineup will be comprised of 3 models - the new Vyrus, new Icarus & Hunter X.

Meanwhile they are clearing out "old stock" although they don't specify what models. I'm assuming Master, Icarus III & Icarus IV. 1000+ Airs are scheduled to be shipped, as well as PM6. I still haven't heard anything from them regarding my order for a pair of Atlas Deltas & they've never addressed this either here or on their website. The only reason I haven't contacted them regarding this is because I want to see what they say when they finally do get around to trying to fulfill this order. What a sh!tshow. Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for my 8-wire cables for my Hunter. Also, who is the "I" & "Me" in the above update? I'm guessing he/she/it didn't want to provide a name so we wouldn't be able to call anyone out. There's no accountability.

At least you got your hunters. Just head from Kieran that remaining hunters don't have an expected ship date and that they are going out only after all airs get shipped.

Sep 5, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #2,533 of 2,949
At least you got your hunters. Just head from Kieran that remaining hunters don't have an expected ship date and that they are going out only after all airs get shipped.
Well ain't that gonna take a while. I still don't have my Airs yet. Which really annoys me because another person in my state with a very similar backer number received theirs.

Sep 5, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #2,535 of 2,949
Considering airs are shipping, but pm6 and hunters are still no shows for a lot of people, I'm running a survey. Circulate the link as much as you can in order to see the true head-fi picture of the situation.

Vote: https://goo.gl/tg1XCX
Results: https://goo.gl/QUJSKP
I would have used another wording. À la "I have NOT received my PM6/Hunter" as I have the option (as far as I am concerned) to chose "I have received my PM6", but I wouldn't tick the other options as I have not ordered them in the first place...
Just a thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back