1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds

First

Back
162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182
Next

Last
  1. Midgetguy
    Yeah, they tend to do that.....
    Did you give them all the order info and stuff when you emailed them originally? You know, where you purchased from and all that whatnot? Point being that if you ordered on their site, you can give them an order number and they could verify you bought one, but if you ordered elsewhere (and we know you did), then they might have wanted proof through a copy of the invoice or something. Not saying that excuses not getting a reply about things just to even confirm that they received your message; their communication has been horrible.

2. VocaloidDude
    I sent them the info with the order number from audiosanctuary. The person messaged me and said that the orders are being received next week, and I told them that I'm worried because I ordered it back in july. I forwarded the email I sent them in july and I didn't get a response back from them about it. I'm sure they've shipped out cables since july.

3. Karendar
    So is the life of Trinity "customer support" :p

4. Lurk650
    You aren't getting the cable. Just move on lol

5. Karendar
    Already impressive that he got the hunter. :p Some people are still waiting since July 2016!

6. VocaloidDude
    To be fair, the hunters are awesome. It would be even more awesome if I had some really nice cables to go with them.

7. Karendar
    Glad you enjoy them. A lot of us just gave up, so we won't have a listen, sadly.

8. Midgetguy
    You may actually have some sort of chance I getting them. I sent in my request around the same time (early-mid July) and I just got mine in at the end of last week.

He got his Hunters because he didn't buy from TAE directly. Cheat the system, reap the rewards, so it seems. The words "order" and "organization" don't mean a damn thing to TAE.

9. Karendar
    Well, "cheat" the system... He did pay full price for something a lot of people got at 20 to 50% off... Also, you have three classes when it comes to Trinity: Paying companies, paying customers on their site and crowdfunding """""customers""""".... I'm sure they're going by those criteria to even consider who gets items first.

10. Midgetguy
    Well........my understanding was that Audio Sanctuary also wasn't selling it at the full 500 pounds either, so not full price, plus getting the order in July, a mere 2 months after ordering while there are many here who are still waiting for their orders after placing way back in June of 2016.......yeah, I'd call that a bit of cheating the system. Is all the waiting and uncertainty compared to buying at Audio Sanctuary for 60 pounds more worth the money? Cuz if they say time is money, TAE owes us all a hefty amount of pocket change.

11. Tommy C
    Audio Sanctuary is awesome. They also don't charge VAT when they don't need to unlike Trinity.
    I would buy from AS everyday, all day knowing their customer service is superb and if the product isn't available they will gladly offer a refund.
    I have a feeling Trinity will skip Hunter and PM6 altogether and offer the customers who are still waiting the Hunter X.
    Since they definitely don't have ETA I highly doubt they are even in production.
    Their updates are all straight lies. Such behavior is unacceptable here and no wonder they don't bother participating in the discussions anymore.

12. Karendar
    They can just save us all the time and refund us. But noooo, it's "crowdfunding". IT'S NOT A SHOP.

13. Karendar
    As Tommy C said, isn't it just VAT for the price difference? Also, as I mentionned in a previous post, I imagine resellers have bulk orders which go unpaid until goods are delivered, considering that's how most companies work between eachother (Invoice + 30 days). Hence, if Trinity doesn't deliver on goods, they don't make money with them... So of course they'll take precedence over us lowly peons...

Tommy C likes this.
  14. Podster
    Sad that these are no longer offered because this rig is no slouch by any means:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Top1FiiODeltaV2.JPG

15. Midgetguy
    Well yeah, exactly, so that means if you bought from AS, you've gotten a "discount" already anyway. Not to mention you're getting it way sooner than anyone ordering anyway even if you technically made your order way later than others. That just kinda blows. So what if you make your batch for the companies before the people ordering direct from you? How come there's no foresight in the fact that if a third-party site already gets to sell and ship your product, you better DAMN WELL be shipping it yourself really soon.

Tommy C likes this.
First

Back
162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182
Next

Last