Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jun 2, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #5,191 of 6,404

Excuse me? I am the one who warned people about Tralucent uses the old Westone style 2 pin connectors, not the new Westone style, which is MMCX connectors.

Where the confusion lies here Is I wasn't aware the "new" Westone series (W40 for example) uses for MMCX. So I will apologise, I can see now how it all interweaved with Ref.1 originally going for MMCX and then reverting back to original "old Westone"

You would think though deep down, if one can see with their own eyes it's a 'pin configuration' it could only be either UE or Westone.

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:24 AM Post #5,192 of 6,404

Where the confusion lies here Is I wasn't aware the "new" Westone series (W40 for example) uses for MMCX. So I will apologise, I can see now how it all interweaved with Ref.1 originally going for MMCX and then reverting back to original "old Westone"

You would think though deep down, if one can see with their own eyes it's a 'pin configuration' it could only be either UE or Westone.

Yup, no worries, I think it must be clear to everybody now and no one would do any mistake about ordering a cable.

A Belgian beer perhaps?
beerchug.gif

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #5,195 of 6,404
I'm not sure we have those hipster beverages here in Australia kkcc. One may need to settle for a can of coke and meat pie.

Jun 2, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #5,198 of 6,404
Hi, I have a question regarding my balanced Tralucent Uber cable in relation to the AK240. I have it terminated so that it can go straight into the balanced output of an RSA Intruder portable amp. However, I am now looking for an adaptor so that I can use the same cable directly into the 2.5mm balanced headphone output of the AK240. I have spoken to Gavin at Tralucent who believes there is a Kobiconn to 2.5trrs plug adaptor that somebody makes. Ideally, I would also like a Kobiconn to 6.3mm plug adaptor for SE use in more traditional amps.  Does anybody know where I can buy such products? 

Jun 2, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #5,199 of 6,404
  Hi, I have a question regarding my balanced Tralucent Uber cable in relation to the AK240. I have it terminated so that it can go straight into the balanced output of an RSA Intruder portable amp. However, I am now looking for an adaptor so that I can use the same cable directly into the 2.5mm balanced headphone output of the AK240. I have spoken to Gavin at Tralucent who believes there is a Kobiconn to 2.5trrs plug adaptor that somebody makes. Ideally, I would also like a Kobiconn to 6.3mm plug adaptor for SE use in more traditional amps.  Does anybody know where I can buy such products? 

Hmmm....I'm getting deja vu

LINK

Jun 3, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #5,202 of 6,404
Thanks guys! Sorry about the duplicate posts, I wasn't sure which thread to use so I thought I'd cover all bases!

I can also recommend Toxic cables. I ordered something similar from Frank this week. It also doesn't hurt that his cables are a fair but cheaper than most of the competition :D

Jun 3, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #5,204 of 6,404

Users who are viewing this thread

Back