Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jun 3, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #5,206 of 6,404
Jun 3, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #5,208 of 6,404
  2-3 days...I actually bought Rudi's Uber

Just after selling his to you I am sure Rudi ordered a few more Uber for himself
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2014 at 6:42 AM Post #5,210 of 6,404
  hahahha u gotta ask him that..great thing is its balanced rsa terminated, and he dropped in a norse adaptor too...so I can play around balanced and unbalanced

Rudi is a great guy. I didn't buy anything from him but he has a lot of gears and he always been helpful to me with me questions about the products. Glad to see that you got a nice deal.

Then, start saving for Ref1 now!

Jun 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #5,211 of 6,404

Just after selling his to you I am sure Rudi ordered a few more Uber for himself
biggrin.gif

Don't forget to share impressions.

Jun 3, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #5,213 of 6,404
Rudi is a great guy. I didn't buy anything from him but he has a lot of gears and he always been helpful to me with me questions about the products. Glad to see that you got a nice deal.

Then, start saving for Ref1 now!

Rudi is great!! Also helps we understand each others mother tongue and we are neighbouring states

Jun 3, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #5,214 of 6,404
Rudi is great!! Also helps we understand each others mother tongue and we are neighbouring states

Well yeah you have an advantage being in there and you can access to many things we can't in here but hey we have Spiral Ear SE5way lol
biggrin.gif

You can't imagine how I want to get FitEar 335DW, I just can't explain it, it becomes an obsession, kind of at least.

I am finishing this master, finding a job and first thing I will do is find the best way to get MH335DW.

Jun 3, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #5,215 of 6,404

Well yeah you have an advantage being in there and you can access to many things we can't in here but hey we have Spiral Ear SE5way lol
biggrin.gif

You can't imagine how I want to get FitEar 335DW, I just can't explain it, it becomes an obsession, kind of at least.

I am finishing this master, finding a job and first thing I will do is find the best way to get MH335DW.

WOW...just finishing ure master? I didnt do one, but I finished by degree in 2001 haha..damn Im old

Jun 3, 2014 at 7:12 AM Post #5,216 of 6,404
  WOW...just finishing ure master? I didnt do one, but I finished by degree in 2001 haha..damn Im old

lol, year my last year in master, for the moment studying for my last exams and writing my thesis. I already feel old, this thesis sucks my energy to live. NEVER AGAIN!
biggrin.gif
Anyway, let's go back to topic. There are many people waiting to read your impressions.

There are dozens of, dozens!
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2014 at 7:16 AM Post #5,217 of 6,404

lol, year my last year in master, for the moment studying for my last exams and writing my thesis. I already feel old, this thesis sucks my energy to live. NEVER AGAIN!
biggrin.gif
Anyway, let's go back to topic. There are many people waiting to read your impressions.

There are dozens of, dozens!
biggrin.gif

I dont think my impressions matter that much cos the Uber has been impressing all owners for the past year or so.

Reason I bought it? Its cos everyone is saying that the 1plus2 is only performing 60-70% with the silver/gold..I mean ...like..What....How is this possible? So, in order to get that last 30%..

UBER HERE I COME!!!

Jun 3, 2014 at 7:23 AM Post #5,218 of 6,404
  I dont think my impressions matter that much cos the Uber has been impressing all owners for the past year or so.

Reason I bought it? Its cos everyone is saying that the 1plus2 is only performing 60-70% with the silver/gold..I mean ...like..What....How is this possible? So, in order to get that last 30%..

UBER HERE I COME!!!

That's what we want to hear from you once hook up with Uber.

Jun 3, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #5,220 of 6,404
Thanks my friend, have to listen to what the fuss is about hahaha..and I know I will love it

lol that was the same exact sentiment I had when I was just starting out with this audiophile hobby and playing around with mid-range IEMs and heard about 1plus2. I was still deciding between FitEars TG334 and 1plus2 then. But there is no access to a 1plus2 demo unit for audition in Singapore where I lived so I decided to be courageous and jump onto the 1plus2 bandwagon to see for myself what the fuss was about. Boy, I was really glad I did that. Skipped all the unnecessary intermediate purchases and found my endgame IEM straightaway in a pretty short time into the hobby. Now looking back at those who bought wrong IEMs that don't fit their tastes and have to resort to EQing or end up reselling, I really count myself fortunate. It is definitely not fun to spend over 1k+ USD on TOTL IEMs and not like them. Worse when it is custom, totally no resale value. Must really thank Gavin for coming up with his Tralucent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back