Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
May 23, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #6,062 of 6,404
I've finally put my 1+2s up for sale on eBay USA. I think the price is very good for what you're getting. The 1+2 with that Wagnus cable, EPIC!!
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=282046523382

I would revise your listing title so it can be found easier with keywords (plus look a little nicer)

Something like:

Tralucent Audio - 1Plus2 Hybrid In-Ear Monitor

wink.gif

May 24, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #6,063 of 6,404
Look what came back today...

Thanks Gavin for your kind / smooth communication and service (incl. a new Tralucent case, which I didn't have) => I'm impressed! It took some time (and a little money), but it was totally worth it => they sound fantastic (again)...

Now I've got some serious listening (catching up) to do
ksc75smile.gif

May 24, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #6,064 of 6,404
I have a question guys if  the new copper cable  give a warmer sound than the silver/gold ? If so then is the sound a lot warmer ?

thank you. 

May 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #6,065 of 6,404
I have a question guys if  the new copper cable  give a warmer sound than the silver/gold ? If so then is the sound a lot warmer ?

thank you. 

The new Tralucent copper cable sounds like silver with the note weight of copper. All that detail, air clarity is present without any thinness in the mids. It's very pure cable and perhaps even an upgrade from silver/gold.

That's the cable I use on my 2.2 and makes me lose my mind atm.

For anyone thinking about taking the plunge on 2.2 just do it, you can thank me later. I was just using 1Plus2 and couldn't help think something was missing without 2.2 in my ears, it's the end to all (for me) atm.

Congratulations Kerouac :)

May 24, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #6,066 of 6,404
For the 2.2, I am also leaning towards the stock. I find that the stock has great synergy with 2.2 for me. It just click with me. I got excited on well recorded strings and vocal... Maybe its jus me, in this silent night...

May 24, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #6,067 of 6,404
For the 2.2, I am also leaning towards the stock. I find that the stock has great synergy with 2.2 for me. It just click with me. I got excited on well recorded strings and vocal... Maybe its jus me, in this silent night...

Nah, just trust your senses. Though I'm the type who always questions and go back and forward. Generally always come back to the same conclusion lol :p. I'm jealous want to give these a try...

May 25, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #6,069 of 6,404
The stock cable us very impressive, enough so, I don't use my Whiplash 8 strand with my Ref 1 Too. Soon I'll have a new dilemma, ze uBer cable and the P5... Such a problem. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

First world problems... :hugging:

May 25, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #6,070 of 6,404
Nah, just trust your senses. Though I'm the type who always questions and go back and forward. Generally always come back to the same conclusion lol :p. I'm jealous want to give these a try...

Not sure your body is ready for 2.2, Lee.

At least, not with the cable I'm using. Its my holy grail, bringing together two matters of material which form Voltron Defender of the Universe. :D

May 25, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #6,071 of 6,404
The new Tralucent copper cable sounds like silver with the note weight of copper. All that detail, air clarity is present without any thinness in the mids. It's very pure cable and perhaps even an upgrade from silver/gold.

That's the cable I use on my 2.2 and makes me lose my mind atm.

For anyone thinking about taking the plunge on 2.2 just do it, you can thank me later. I was just using 1Plus2 and couldn't help think something was missing without 2.2 in my ears, it's the end to all (for me) atm.

Congratulations Kerouac
smily_headphones1.gif

thank you so much . Another question I think you already try the copper cable with ref 1 too already, how is the treble compared to the silver/gold cable  (is the copper cable somehow smooth the treble or not much different from the silver/gold ? 

May 26, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #6,072 of 6,404
  thank you so much . Another question I think you already try the copper cable with ref 1 too already, how is the treble compared to the silver/gold cable  (is the copper cable somehow smooth the treble or not much different from the silver/gold ? 

I don't have Ref.1 Too sorry, I have the original.

The treble does seem smoother or more refined on the new copper, at least with the original Ref.1.

May 26, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #6,073 of 6,404

I don't have Ref.1 Too sorry, I have the original.

The treble does seem smoother or more refined on the new copper, at least with the original Ref.1.

thank you Sir 

May 26, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #6,075 of 6,404
yes

What is you want to do exactly? Consider switching over from silver/gold to the new copper,?

What is the mission at hand here.

I just need your opinion to confirm my thought, because, in general, I like copper cable more than silver cable. I like thick and forward mid and smooth treble that's why I consider copper cable. The silver/gold is nice, but if there is a copper cable from Tralucent, I think it should suit my taste more,    Yeah I want to switch to the new copper in the future. ( The Uber too is financially a bit out of reach , the copper is better for my wallet, but still I have to wait a bit) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back