Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #5,131 of 10,312
  I can make then with any of my wires.

Good to know, and thanks for your fast reply. I'll send you an e-mail about this
wink.gif

Oct 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #5,133 of 10,312
frank, just wanted u to know that soon ur cable will have a very special headphone on which it will be connected to..a headphone ur cable worthy!
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #5,134 of 10,312
Frank,

Jerry are now sharing their connector source to cable maker.

"He’s also making the connectors available to all the cable builders he said, so everybody can make custom cables for these IEMs. "

source http://www.headfonia.com/tokyo-headphone-festival-2013-autumn/2/.

I'm waiting my cable from you 
atsmile.gif

regards

Oct 30, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #5,135 of 10,312
  Frank,

Jerry are now sharing their connector source to cable maker.

"He’s also making the connectors available to all the cable builders he said, so everybody can make custom cables for these IEMs. "

source http://www.headfonia.com/tokyo-headphone-festival-2013-autumn/2/.

I'm waiting my cable from you 
atsmile.gif

regards

Has Jerry cloned himself?.....Hey how many Jerrys are in the building? Seems the Jerry's are sharing their connector.......

Oct 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #5,140 of 10,312
BIG Thanks to Frank!! just got my cable yesterday,Honestly!! I did not expect to wait that long to get my cable,i order on Mar.30. Received in oct.29. uummm~~Most of you guys maybe say(that was crazy long wait!!! why would need such a long time!!) believe me!!! i feel the same way before I received my cable.YOU MAY ASK WHY? because when you see the build quality, you will totally understand why you need to wait for such a long time.the cable build quality was way more than you have expected!!!(compare to DHC Macromolecule, Silver Dragon,ALO Salty Pepper,PlusSound X8 "that's all i have“) Every detail and each contact point made ​​very delicate and sturdy,frank build it like a tank, 
atsmile.gif
 Here is something i need to declare:  I was the first time buy cable from a frank, and frank did not buy me coffee or anything else, or maybe he sure buy me a coffee
ksc75smile.gif
, from what I have said no matter you believe or not, I will buy again form frank for sure!Now I go burn in my cable, after 100 hours let's see hows going on~
L3000.gif

Oct 30, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #5,141 of 10,312
They look gorgeous! Let us know how they work for you.

Oct 30, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #5,143 of 10,312
Copper and silver..working as a team...8wires of pure perfection..wonderful!!
Damn i need to try one out also when i have my new headphone and my new amp..lolz

Oct 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #5,144 of 10,312
I have a technical question..allthough i know my cables..the end connectors are a bit of a mystery for me..

Question:
Whats, better soundwise and cablewise, the hifiman connectors or the mini xlr (3pins) connectors audeze uses?

Just being curious..lolz

Thanks!

Oct 31, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #5,145 of 10,312
Hi.  Haven't read the entire thread.  Any cables for the Fitear universals?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back