Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 18, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #5,071 of 10,312
Yessss u do..yessss u do... We know u..u cant resist...
biggrin.gif

Poor eric...ever since frank came into his life it hasnt been the same anymore..and it wont ever
very_evil_smiley.gif

It's Kinda Like Tube Rolling Eric  
blink.gif

biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #5,072 of 10,312
Going to order a Toxic cable for Heir Audion 3.ai, but having a lot of trouble deciding.

Contenders are: Scorpion, Black Widow, Silver Poison, Virus, and Silver Widow, in order of price.

I've read all the reviews, and I am reluctant to spend more than the Heir's are worth on the Silver Widow's.

Frank recommended to me the SP via PM, but wondering if anyone has experience, or comparison between the Scorpion, BW, and SP?

Any Heir Audio users with Toxic cables?  What's your fav?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Oct 18, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #5,074 of 10,312
  It's Kinda Like Tube Rolling Eric  
blink.gif

You are not helping Stan!  I did not want to roll that much cash.....The venom does look really cool though....
ph34r.gif

I don't need another cable, I don't need another cable, I DON'T NEED ANOTHER CABLE!!!!  (Whimper...) 
confused_face_2.gif

Yessss u do..yessss u do... We know u..u cant resist...
biggrin.gif

Poor eric...ever since frank came into his life it hasnt been the same anymore..and it wont ever
very_evil_smiley.gif

So true Rook!

Oct 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM Post #5,075 of 10,312
Trouble is, you pay all that money for these great HP's & they go 'n' stick.. $#@% ..cables on em.....So this is where people like Frank come in...
And If your any good at it, Like Frank is then.....well .....You know the rest.....
biggrin.gif

Sure the wallet's hurtin'......BUT.. the ears & eyes are frothin'......

Oct 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #5,076 of 10,312
  Trouble is, you pay all that money for these great HP's & they go 'n' stick.. $#@% ..cables on em.....So this is where people like Frank come in...
And If your any good at it, Like Frank is then.....well .....You know the rest.....
biggrin.gif

That the fact. Guess we'll just keep tossing money at Frank!

Oct 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #5,077 of 10,312
And If your any good at it, Like Frank is then.....well .....You know the rest.....:D  

Well said my friend...so true! :beerchug:

Oct 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #5,078 of 10,312
  Going to order a Toxic cable for Heir Audion 3.ai, but having a lot of trouble deciding.

Contenders are: Scorpion, Black Widow, Silver Poison, Virus, and Silver Widow, in order of price.

I've read all the reviews, and I am reluctant to spend more than the Heir's are worth on the Silver Widow's.

Frank recommended to me the SP via PM, but wondering if anyone has experience, or comparison between the Scorpion, BW, and SP?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

i have tried hybrid and silver widow for my 8a. the hybrid pairs better with 8a imo but the silver widow is not a slouch either.

Oct 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #5,080 of 10,312

Thanks in advance.

Mark

I got the Heir 4ai paired with White Widow and love them. However, I have tried the audition SP and do not like it since it was too soft and not lots of body for my music. Actually SP was very mellow with details. But somehow I did not like that sound. It is a matter of matching your taste.

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #5,084 of 10,312
  I've sent 2 emails to Toxic Cables in the past 10 days. No reply to either. Thanks a lot. Clearly he does'nt need my order. How strange.

I replied to all the emails i had a couple days ago, i am sure i did not miss any. I will check the spam box tomorrow when i go through the emails again.  Sorry if i somehow missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back