Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #5,086 of 10,312
Shane, check out the pics on that page. Its the same as on the SW pic.(2nd).  Frank uses Black UE to house the tips. 
But in saying that, if you really wanted a set with over moulded tips, best to ask Frank, he can pretty much do any custom jobs.

Oct 20, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #5,089 of 10,312
im actually interested to get silver poison for my w4r , but the design of the cable confuse me,

1:)how u guys spot the different of the normal silver cable with the silver poison? other than the light brown transparent gem thing, (sry if my question is stupid)

2:)price of the cable, i cant find the price of the cable

3:) and is there any pin comoatible list guide? ive been searching for days abt this,

Oct 20, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #5,090 of 10,312
im actually interested to get silver poison for my w4r , but the design of the cable confuse me,

1:)how u guys spot the different of the normal silver cable with the silver poison? other than the light brown transparent gem thing, (sry if my question is stupid)

3:) and is there any pin comoatible list guide? ive been searching for days abt this,

It looks a bit gold. 

It is 155 pounds I think. 

It is compatible, but you may not want the right angle bend.

Oct 20, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #5,091 of 10,312

#1, The cable has it's name on it.

#2, On my profile.

#3, Just tell the manufacturer you want the cable from, what IEM you have.

Oct 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #5,093 of 10,312

You've been here for a while here, it might be best to conduct your buisness through PM instead of publiclly like this. Asking for prices it great, but as far as conditions of payment go, you should be in the habbit of only discussing that in secure [ish] channels of communication [suh as PM] But be careful about offering paypal in a public forum. remember that your IP adress isn't hidden, you tell the world you've got money ready for transfer and some one might take it.  

Still I am curious to hear more about this 8 wire Frank :D

I am sorry for doing this to the moderator and the head-fi community.  

When/If I get the 8 wire, I will let you all know. 

Oct 21, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #5,095 of 10,312
Click on toxic cable name to show his profile. Should list more options and prices than website. Otherwise try PM or post what need here as I am sure someone will have it or have asked for it.

Oct 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #5,097 of 10,312
So what you guys are saying is the prices are on Toxic Cables profile? 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back