Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 15, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #5,041 of 10,312

Thanks mate, I knew that you don't give impressions, but asking amongst the lads on the thread, not realizing that BW cable is new to IEM...
tongue.gif

Yes, only recently got it after many asking for an IEM cable made with the BW.

I'm off to bed 
wink.gif

Oh, i have some awesome new iPod, USB, mini USB, micro USB, Lightning and some other custom made connectors coming soon. No more plastic connectors.

Oct 15, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #5,042 of 10,312
And take it from me owning my second bw.... The bw sounds wonderful..no copperish sound at all..more like a mix of copper and silver With the right headphone: hifiman, grado, hd800,beyers, maddogs and most other neutral to brighter sounding cans.. With audeze (except the new lcd-x?) and hd650 or other darker sounding cans... Not so..better take sw then as its brighter then bw.. But..

Never tried the SW..so i hope by the time i have my new balanced amp in dec. Frank let me try a SW or Virus to pitch against my wonderfull 8wire BW frank cooked up for me...

Frank..i cant thank u enough for ur advice in choosing my cable for my he500 and making me ur guinypig (testperson) for ur first balanced 8wire 22awg BW.. It really sounds stupendously good..and for what u ask for BW cables... A steal!!

Being a toxic guniupig (i hate this word..never know how to write it..lolz) never felt better.. :D

Cant wait to get my new amp in and REALLy put the cables/headphone to the test.. :wink:

Oct 16, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #5,046 of 10,312
Sorry lads,

Came home from the workshop last night and sat down for a minute, the next thing was me waking up half an hour ago. Have to drop the son off to school now, will reply to everyone shortly.

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #5,047 of 10,312
Received my HE SPC/Copper cable last week. First of all: the build quality is impeccable. Easily a thousand times better than the Hifiman stock cable. Much to my surprise the sound quality of my HE-300 has improved substantially too with this Toxic Cable. The bass has tightened up beautifully. As a consequence the midrange reveals a lot more details. Even the treble sounds better: more refined and airy. It almost feels like I have a new headphone! And this cable also works on the HE-500. A nice bonus for the future.
biggrin.gif

The long waiting time has proved to be more than worth it. Thanks a lot Frank! 

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #5,050 of 10,312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back