Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #4,201 of 10,312
I'm interested in getting some of his wire for DIY. No terminations, just wire. Is it correct to say you have to pay first? I've shot an email a few days ago.

and what da ya know, just received his email. No Widow for DIY.

Jul 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #4,202 of 10,312
Replied to all emails and PM's earlier today, will go through eBay messages tomorrow.

Thank you guys, for all your support in your posts, i really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, there are some wires i like to keep exclusively for my own cables and don't offer these for DIY, this does include the Silver Widow, Sorry.

Jul 15, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #4,204 of 10,312
Which page has the pricing details again?

Jul 17, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #4,213 of 10,312
Replied to all emails and PM's earlier today, will go through eBay messages tomorrow.

Thank you guys, for all your support in your posts, i really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, there are some wires i like to keep exclusively for my own cables and don't offer these for DIY, this does include the Silver Widow, Sorry.

Frank you missed mine I think. You got pm and it's pretty urgent. Thanks and sorry if I appear to eager but time is not on my side.

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #4,215 of 10,312
I am not bothered by having to wait as I just purchased to satisfy my curiosity about the hype on cables in general. I still don't believe cables will make any measurable difference in sound quality but I have definitely been wrong before so had to put up the cash to find out. My LCD3s sound so awesome with Schiit stack Mjolnir/Gungnir and stock balance cable it is just crazy. So not suffering at all waiting for the SW. I do appreciate fine craftsmanship and if it just looks awesome but no appreciable increase in sound quality OK by me but I will report that. Of course if the SQ gets much better darn sure will report that too. Hope it does help the detailing and treble response which is why I ordered. I live and die by bottom line performance ( pro trader, photographer ) and expect the stuff I buy to do the same. Not asking too much and some of our European compadres may be a little put off by American straight shooting. Get over it. Down here in south Texas there ain't no fence turtles. Either it works or it don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back