Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 13, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #4,171 of 10,312
Quote:
Whoa! This turning into hate waiting thread!
smily_headphones1.gif

Exactly what I thought! 

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #4,172 of 10,312
Here we are talking about free trade.  Frank has sounded out the approx. delivery time when one's order is placed.  If a customer is happy with the terms and conditions then go ahead with it otherwise just forget about it.  Decision is with the customer.  There is no point in complaining after an order is placed.  I am sure Frank will provide a full refund if a customer is asked for it.  I agree that there is no point in further debate the waiting time here as after all this is Toxic cable appreciation thread.  Let's go back and discuss the performance of Toxic cables.

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #4,174 of 10,312
Its a public forum.  People are not receiving accurate info from the seller and they should understand what they are getting into.

There is an Appreciation thread and there is a Feedback thread. Your posts should go to the feedback thread.

Yes, it's a public forum. Last time I was in a mall, I went to a public toilet. I noticed there was a men's restroom and there was a women's restroom. I had to choose the appropriate one :wink:

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM Post #4,175 of 10,312
Quote:
There is an Appreciation thread and there is a Feedback thread. Your posts should go to the feedback thread.

Yes, it's a public forum. Last time I was in a mall, I went to a public toilet. I noticed there was a men's restroom and there was a women's restroom. I had to choose the appropriate one
wink.gif

Excellent analogy. I salute you sir  
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #4,176 of 10,312
Jul 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #4,177 of 10,312

Yes, it's a public forum. Last time I was in a mall, I went to a public toilet. I noticed there was a men's restroom and there was a women's restroom. I had to choose the appropriate one :wink:

Thats a good one!!! :D! A very good point ur mentioning..And i agree totally..there is a feedback thread about 'issues' with brands..but seriously.. Supposing ur not stupid u can read clearly on this thread the delivery time is very long...and therefor decide then if u wanna wait or not instead of making urself a member just to complain about a thing we all know..i dont even think mostof us even take notice to much about the complaining from certain (most of them american residents..whats up with that anyway..a US against UK campaign?? :D ) posters..and :xf_eek:some even didnt post before.... :xf_eek:
My advice always when buying something online..CHECK threads/google/reviews BEFORE U buy...AND NOT AFTER ordering..that doesnt make sense...imho ofcourse..

. I knew what i was gettin into and just got my second cable in..couldnt be more happier..his cables are really worth the months waiting..but most of us know that..and i heard another popular quality brand..norse audio..is having long waiting times also...thats the price u pay if lots of people want ur excellent product..u cant just hire extra manpower to cope with that...u need qualified people and those are hard to find.

As an example i always mention the amp i have on order..ordered and paid half upfront on 2 june....ESTIMATED deliverytime....november!!! Do u hear me complain?? No..i knew it would be long..i did my homework..as u all should do..before ordering and then complain when its waitingtime is longer then u expected..but hey..they call my crazy..so u dont need to believe me

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #4,178 of 10,312
Quote:
Thats a good one!!!
biggrin.gif
! A very good point ur mentioning..And i agree totally..there is a feedback thread about 'issues' with brands..but seriously.. Supposing ur not stupid u can read clearly on this thread the delivery time is very long...and therefor decide then if u wanna wait or not instead of making urself a member just to complain about a thing we all know..i dont even think mostof us dont even take notice to much about the complainng from certain (most of them american residents..whats up with that anyway..a US against UK campaign??
biggrin.gif
) posters..some even didnt post before....
My advice always when buying somthing online..CHECK threads BEFORE. U buy...AND NOT AFTER ordering..that doesnt make sense...imho ofcourse... I knew what i was gettin into and just got my second cable in..couldnt be more happier..his cables are really worth the months waiting..but most of us know that..and i heard another popular quality brand..norse audio..is having long waiting times...thats the price u pay if lots of people want ur product..u cant just hire extra manpower to cope with that... As an example i always mention the amp i have on order..ordered and paid half upfront 2june....ESTIMATED deliverytime....november!!! Do u hear me complain?? No..i knew it would be long..i did my homework..as u all should do..before ordering and then complain...but hey..they call my crazy..so u dont need to believe me
biggrin.gif

Good job making people stupid 
popcorn.gif

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #4,179 of 10,312
Good job making people stupid 
popcorn.gif

????? Making stupid???what u mean with this post??? I missed the point of what u mean with that :xf_eek:
I meant acting stupid... Buying stuff online without doing ur homework..thats silly in my book..agree?? :wink:

Guy guys..stop this kind of posting....lets us get back on topic...apreciating the wonderful cables of toxic :D

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #4,180 of 10,312
Ignore him Hifiman, he's trolling  
frown.gif

Frank is completely transparent, regarding the fact there will be delays due to the huge amount of orders that have been placed. If the delays increase that is unfortunate, but obviously not deliberate. It is not in anyones best interest for there to be a backlog or for people to have to wait, but most of us are happy to accept that as we know Franks cables are some of the best available. Besides which, Frank has agreed to refund those who are really unhappy with the wait.

A little common sense mixed with a little patience is all that is needed here guys.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #4,181 of 10,312
i will be receiving my virus IEM cable and 8 wire hybrid HD800 cable next week hopefully
smile_phones.gif
really excited to use the 8 wire on the hd800
atsmile.gif

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #4,182 of 10,312
Hey Guys/Gals,

The wait times are long on cables and it's a frustrating for me as anyone else, but i am trying my best to get the cables out as quick as humanely possible. 

Many of you have been waiting considerably longer then you should have been and again, this is not something i am doing intentionally. The last thing i want to do is refund people as i end up losing money when this is done, i can't get the eBay fee's or PayPal fee's that i had to pay back, then another fee i have to pay when sending the refund to you using the gift option, so you don't have to pay a fee, but i will always refund anyone that asks for it.

I am training 2 new staff currently, so things are running a little slower then usual, this is also the reason why i stated that wait times will be considerable shorter from next year, as we will have a team of 5 people then, although 2 will only be part time.

I have closed down my eBay store which now limits the amount of orders i take in and also gives me more time to make cables, as i have less items to pack and post. I do need to keep the business going to cover the day to day expenses, most of which come out my own pocket currently, as i don't operate from my bedroom and do have staff to take care of.

Many of you have waited in out and continue to do so, and this i promise will not be forgotten and all those who have stuck it through, will receive good discounts on all future orders starting from January, by which time i hope to have cleared up the backlog.

My apologies for the long wait, i am working day and night to get these out as quick as i can.

My apologies also for the long delays in replying to messages. If you do send a message, you will get a reply once i get reading them, so please don't think that i am ignoring you.
The hundreds of messages i get take hours to get though and i am currently trying to concentrate more on making the cables.

Should you need a refund or anything else, please just let me know. Those who are not comfortable with leaving someone with their money, please note that we now offer the option to pay just part of the payment and the rest if due when the cable is ready to ship.

I will go through all messages i currently have, on Sunday evening.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #4,183 of 10,312
Quote:
Ignore him Hifiman, he's trolling  
frown.gif

Frank is completely transparent, regarding the fact there will be delays due to the huge amount of orders that have been placed. If the delays increase that is unfortunate, but obviously not deliberate. It is not in anyones best interest for there to be a backlog or for people to have to wait, but most of us are happy to accept that as we know Franks cables are some of the best available. Besides which, Frank has agreed to refund those who are really unhappy with the wait.

A little common sense mixed with a little patience is all that is needed here guys.

I'm not really trolling. I just can't understand exaggerated fanboyism like "Supposing ur not stupid" or comparing people having problems with their promised delivery time not being met to going to the toilet. Suppose that's me

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #4,184 of 10,312
Hey Frank, what are you doing replying to this thread?! You should be working hard at finishing my cable! HaHaHa! :)

Jokes aside, I believe that Frank is doing his best and it is not in his best interest to refund. He loses money and time refunding, so from what I've read, he is an honest businessman with growing pains. As said before, anyone who cannot wait should not order and those who have ordered could get a refund so I think that is fair.

Jul 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #4,185 of 10,312
Its a public forum.  People are not receiving accurate info from the seller and they should understand what they are getting into.

Frank is the victim of his own success. I am sure that he is giving out accurate information at the time it is given. I am also sure that he is tearing his hair out as he will not want to disappoint people who have ordered one or more of his cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back