Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 10, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #4,141 of 10,312
Frank, you have a PM from me....

Thanks!

Jul 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #4,142 of 10,312
Quote:
I sent payment today & got no answers....
smily_headphones1.gif

What's up with that?

Just hope they keep in touch.

Sometimes Frank can take a while to check emails, PMs etc since he is busy making cables. 

Jul 11, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #4,144 of 10,312
Quote:
Oh that's cool. I 'll just wait it out now.

You need to be patient and don't worry Frank will not let you done 
wink.gif

I have been patiently waiting for my cable for about 20 weeks and it should come any time within the month.  Have faith in Frank and he is working late everyday to clear the backlogs.  He  even closed down its site in eBay to avoid too much order !!
Frank will reply every PM within days, therefore don't worry.

Jul 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #4,147 of 10,312
Does frank make 3.5 to rca cables? Looking for some with his wiring that would be awesome!

Check my amp pics and u have ur answer..as i use only toxic cables at this moment :D

Jul 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #4,153 of 10,312

Quote:
I ordered a cable in March and its now the middle of July and i'm without a cable.  I've been promised dates over and over.  What should I do next?

The wait times are made known up front. Really the only thing that can be done is either buy the product and wait for it (for a REALLY LONG TIME) or just don't buy a cable if much more immediate delivery is desired. Looking at a third of a year currently. I bought a Silver Widow and have lost track of when it should arrive. I just trust that sometime by the end of the year I will get it. Any subsequent cables I want I will purchase the materials and build them myself.

Jul 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #4,154 of 10,312
I am sure most of us here knows that when we order Frank's cable the waiting time was 12+ weeks and now it has increased to +16 weeks.  We need to make up our mind if we want to wait, if not don't place the order then.  It is not fair to Frank if we complaint Frank after a few week's waiting.
For me I have been waiting for almost 20 weeks for my SW and Frank PM me that it will be out in the next batch.  I have no complaint at all 
biggrin.gif
 as I know I will soon get my top of the range cable for my HD800.

Jul 12, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #4,155 of 10,312
Im more worried about Frank health getting lack of sleep and rest because he got busier. Hope you find a solution Frank
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back