Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
May 10, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #3,571 of 10,312
sorry Frank,I have written at least 7 private emails, even on your site, but I never received reply. I am  10 days that I write but unanswered by you. My email is: luciaberto@yahoo.it. I bought you in February a cable x un'audeze lcd2.do you can know something please.regards

May 10, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #3,572 of 10,312
I'm considering a balanced cable for my HD800s and there is the option to have Neutrik or Viablue XLR terminations.

I've no idea what the difference is.

My current HD650s have a pair of Neutrik NC MX 3 pin male connectors that lock in the holders. They wobble about a bit but I've used them for nine years without a problem.

What is the difference? Does anyone have experience of both?

May 10, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #3,573 of 10,312
Quote:
I'm considering a balanced cable for my HD800s and there is the option to have Neutrik or Viablue XLR terminations.

I've no idea what the difference is.

My current HD650s have a pair of Neutrik NC MX 3 pin male connectors that lock in the holders. They wobble about a bit but I've used them for nine years without a problem.

What is the difference? Does anyone have experience of both?

Pretty sure that there are no sonic differences between different branded XLRs, but the Viablue one may last longer than the Neutrik one. I think that people say that the Oyaide one lasts the longest. 

May 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #3,575 of 10,312
Frank, am back...u got mail.

May 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #3,576 of 10,312
Hello,I'm new,I need some advice,I want to get a toxic cables scorpion copper cable for my hd800's but can't decide whether to get 18awg or 24awg,is there any benefit going for the larger 18awg cable over the 24awg cable,many thanks

May 10, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #3,577 of 10,312
HiFiManrookie has some already made by Frank, Im sure he'll chime in soon enough. :D

Sorry guys that i was offline for a while..my dad passed away all of a sudden very recently..

Back on topic..I still didnt get the cable..the adapter has still to be finished i understand..only my main cable is ready..they both will be shipped same time..as soon i have them i will give my impression..

Frank..maybe u can put my new cable a while in ur cable burner before shipping? Thanks!

And those sexy xlr connectors on my cable..wow!.....are they Valab's?

And the connectors..are they silver or copper (rhodium plated) pins?

May 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #3,579 of 10,312
Quote:
worst cable i ever I gotten.

Wow this is rare that actually someone didnt like frank cable.
Im abit curious why do you didnt like the cable, mind explaining why?

May 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #3,581 of 10,312
worst cable i ever I gotten.

May i ask which toxic cable u got and to what did u compare it with that was so much better?

i i owned three brands myself....and listened to most of the premium brands (except for 1 particular 'premium' brand) around by now also and toxic cables are among the best i ever heard!

So once again..pls explain what u didnt like AND whats ur reference to which u compare it with?..

am very curious for ur answer as u sound a bit..well..i have a feeling which cable brand u like better...but i wanna read it in ur post..i think many others here are wondering why u state this so boldly without any reasons..its almost spam sounding..but i give u the benefit of the doubt..

So pls explain...so we are warned not to fall into the clutches of the big bad wolf called frank.

Thanks!

May 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #3,582 of 10,312
Quote:
Sorry guys that i was offline for a while..my dad passed away all of a sudden very recently..

Back on topic..I still didnt get the cable..the adapter has still to be finished i understand..only my main cable is ready..they both will be shipped same time..as soon i have them i will give my impression..

Frank..maybe u can put my new cable a while in ur cable burner before shipping? Thanks!

And those sexy xlr connectors on my cable..wow!.....are they Valab's?

And the connectors..are they silver or copper (rhodium plated) pins?

**** sorry to hear about your loss mate!! If you need a yap, send me a pm :wink:

May 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #3,583 of 10,312
well, i'm just frustrated with frank guy!!!  I received the cable about several weeks ago...I got the cable with bad plug...It's NOT my fault!  I send it back, but I forgot to send it back without tracking number.  He saying making me new one but its situation I can't get the refund...I'm experience never listen toxic cable but I don't really care freakin cable!! it's too busy making cable! man worst ever!!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #3,584 of 10,312
Quote:
May i ask which toxic cable u got and to what did u compare it with that was so much better?

i i owned three brands myself....and listened to most of the premium brands (except for 1 particular 'premium' brand) around by now also and toxic cables are among the best i ever heard!

So once again..pls explain what u didnt like AND whats ur reference to which u compare it with?..

am very curious for ur answer as u sound a bit..well..i have a feeling which cable brand u like better...but i wanna read it in ur post..i think many others here are wondering why u state this so boldly without any reasons..its almost spam sounding..but i give u the benefit of the doubt..

So pls explain...so we are warned not to fall into the clutches of the big bad wolf called frank.

Thanks!

I'm not lucky as toxic cable goes!!!  I just wish I had good toxic cable, so that I didn't return it first place!

May 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #3,585 of 10,312
Quote:

Thanks!

OH I forgot THIS IS TOXIC appreciation thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back