Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #2,866 of 10,312
Quote:
I would think that he was referring to the stock cable.

Oh ok..i thought he already had a cable from u frank and he was comparing this cable to that one..didnt know he was comparing to the original cable..
oh yeah..when is my new cable going to be cooked?

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #2,868 of 10,312
Quote:
I believe mine is on the same batch. Hopefully. You ordered yours around New Year, right?

Nope..was end of january..but i suppose we are in same batch
biggrin.gif

and to frank..THIS IS IMPORTANT...

if its still possible..pls make the new cable single ended and not balanced..my new amp wont be here at the earliest of december or maybe even later!..so its silly in using an adapter on my cable for more then half a year!

in december i will ask u to make a balanced (copper venom maybe) cable for me for my new amp..
wink.gif

so no need for the single to balanced adapter also..just single ended cable of 8 wired black widow 22 awg headphone cable with 1/4 connector(u use oyaide connector now for the thicker cables right?)

Its now much easier for u..thanks..Ur the best!

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #2,873 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks, will try and get back to you sometime next week. 
biggrin.gif

Well either Im stuck in some kind of Quantum Entanglement Paradox or that was the FASTED week in history 
dt880smile.png

Mar 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #2,875 of 10,312
Quote:

Well either Im stuck in some kind of Quantum Entanglement Paradox or that was the FASTED week in history 
dt880smile.png

P.s. 

I have no idea what a Quantum Entanglement Paradox is!

Mar 26, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #2,876 of 10,312
Quote:

My order was made in 31.12.2012/1.1.2013 so mine will definitely be ready much sooner. 
tongue.gif

Big Oops..after double checking i saw i paid up 50% of the amount on the 14th of january ( damn i am getting old..forgetting stuff 
biggrin.gif
).and i sent my original order mail 1week earlier..end of january i wanted to change the connector..but frank said no need for that..that was my confusion..big oops..so my cable will be in same batch as urs i hope.

Mar 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #2,878 of 10,312
Quote:

Great ! I'll take a look tonight. 
wink_face.gif

Great review Dan, I love it !

I carefully read and It seems the main difference between our black and white widow on our LCD2 are :

- black widow is more body, textured than the stock cable. Even if stock is more body than white widow as you told yourself.
- At the opposite, the White should be faster with more detailled trebbles compared to the Black.

both Fantastic cables for LCD2 anyway ! 
smile.gif

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #2,879 of 10,312
Quote:
Big Oops..after double checking i saw i paid up 50% of the amount on the 14th of january ( damn i am getting old..forgetting stuff 
biggrin.gif
).and i sent my original order mail 1week earlier..end of january i wanted to change the connector..but frank said no need for that..that was my confusion..big oops..so my cable will be in same batch as urs i hope.

That's the good kind of memory problem you're having. I actually makes the time go faster for you.
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #2,880 of 10,312
It would be nice if Toxic Cables website was like Decware's.

You can download a PDF of the wait time and see where in the process/line your amp is,ect.

It might make the wait longer though since I check the Decware site like 3 times a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back