Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 10, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #2,686 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey Frank I bought this silver poison ciem cable from you earlier in November and now the right channel isn't working proprly. Should I send the cable back to you for repair and how long should it take

Better was to pm him directly...u will get faster reply then and its more personal then posting it here. Imho. Am sure it will solved to ur satisfaction quickly.

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #2,687 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey Frank I bought this silver poison ciem cable from you earlier in November and now the right channel isn't working proprly. Should I send the cable back to you for repair and how long should it take

Could you email or PM me to tell me exactly what it is that is wrong and if you know how it occurred.  Put repair in the header. 

However it happened, we will be sure to get it fixed for you.

Mar 11, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #2,688 of 10,312
I tried getting contacting you by pm and email but getting nothing back. Trying to give you a order possibly. Getting no contact is putting me off a bit. Put some sugar on the deal maybe? Bring me back in :)

Mar 11, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #2,690 of 10,312
Quote:
i want the prize as well!!! =D

Get in line then 
biggrin.gif
, and the line is loooooooong..
very_evil_smiley.gif

and Frank..if u do start giving prizes away..keep one copper venom cable apart for a nice guy who deserves to win..me me me me..oopsie 
beerchug.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #2,691 of 10,312
Frank, I sent you a pm bud, Payment should be with you Friday :)

LOL, Im already thinking about a second order but it depends on what you can get in etc??!! Its all in the pm mate.

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #2,692 of 10,312
Quote:
Frank, I sent you a pm bud, Payment should be with you Friday :)

LOL, Im already thinking about a second order but it depends on what you can get in etc??!! Its all in the pm mate.

Payment huh? and All in the pm huh?and ur from uk huh?  Mmmm so much secrecy..that pm will probably selfdestruct in 15 seconds after opening huh? Mmmmmm, it has 007 all over it...
biggrin.gif

Ur name is probably paul graham 001, with a license to chill.. 
wink.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #2,694 of 10,312
Just built my 2nd IEM cable from toxic cables, this time with OCC Copper, very nice looking and slightly warmer sound that SPC, great for my Alclair Monitor, the highs are still detailed and mids are more lush and natural.
Could'nt be happier, Thanks FRANK! used a Pailiccs Jack and Toxic Cables Y-Split (thanks for the freebies after the cable mix up):

Also a little 3.5 male to 6.3 female (pure silver):

Quick question, would there be any difference if i used silver for signal and copper for ground rather than silver for signal and ground?

Thanks

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #2,695 of 10,312
I read all of the praise for Toxic Cables with interest but I wonder what is going on with this outfit when they are offering 3/5 day availability on ebay and when an order is placed and payment made they respond with the news that delivery will be 9 weeks later !

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #2,696 of 10,312
I wonder if that has anything to do with some ebay policy for availability? I do know whenever I have ordered from Frank, it has been clear that there is a queue to wait in. I have not ordered off his ebay site.

Worth the wait for me. Awesome cables.  

BTW, which Wadia device do you have. The 121 looks like a winner.

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #2,697 of 10,312
Whatever the reason I know that the guy who ordered is not happy,and I don't blame him,there is no indication of such a delay before he parted with his money !
My current Wadia is one of the last 861se models made which was shipped from the Great Northern Sound Co following full house "Statement" modifications.It simply makes beautiful music !

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #2,698 of 10,312
Quote:
I read all of the praise for Toxic Cables with interest but I wonder what is going on with this outfit when they are offering 3/5 day availability on ebay and when an order is placed and payment made they respond with the news that delivery will be 9 weeks later !

What cable did u order if i may ask..as everyone who knows toxic cables and KNOWS where to find this thread ( as u also did!) KNOWS the delivery time is long..and if u read well u could  read frank apologized a couple of times for the late deliveries..so i wonder why u have the need to post ths question here instead of directly asking frank bout it..as that would be the right way to do..maybe its because ur not a regular headfi member probably..but u did find this thread though.

.oh well nevermind..i really wished those newbie buyers/(posters on headfi) of toxic cables

-----(especially toxic cables brand..do these cables do something with our brains? because as far i can see almost no other cable brand,except for a banned one, has so many newbies asking those kind of questions on posts instead of pm'ing/mailing those questions)-----

did some investigation before they say these kind of questions...i for instance do my homework when i wanna. Buy something..also on ebay.. so before i post or say anything on any thread that cannot be asked by pm or mail..!

Am now looking for a dac/amp combo..and i found a party that will make maybe make me one handmade..but u wont find me saying anything bad bout the delivery time..eventhough they only stated it in a personal mail after i asked them by mail..18 weeks!!! But u wont see me posting anything bout that..quality needs time..

in my opinion its respect..if u have a problem with something or someone..especially questions which can make other people get the wrong impressions...put it in a mail or pm..
but hey..am a lunatic..i probably am saying rubbish..but i believe deeply in that..no matter the brand..and so should we all..imho ofcourse..respect above all..and friendship ofcourse..and fun and and..oops..

edit: i see on ur last post u didnt order a cable urself..so ur just trying to do what here?????whats the point in posting only two posts in 3!! Years  and then post something that can put a brand in a bad light..sorry to say this..sounds fishy imho..if ur not the one who actually bought or ordered a cable...even then..that guy has all the right to mail/pm toxic cables or cancel the order..his money would be restituted..for sure..i saw proof of that here just recently!

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #2,699 of 10,312
hmmmmmmm

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #2,700 of 10,312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back