Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 31, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #2,281 of 10,312
Make it a week mate, Finish up one evening, 
Take yourself to a quiet little pub for your favourite pint and a nice little dinner. 
Walk home and breathe in some nice fresh air. 
Get yaself settled for the night with some nice chilled out music. Nice lay in the next morning then 
plan your week off accordingly :)

Jan 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #2,282 of 10,312
Quote:
Make it a week mate, Finish up one evening, 
Take yourself to a quiet little pub for your favourite pint and a nice little dinner. 
Walk home and breathe in some nice fresh air. 
Get yaself settled for the night with some nice chilled out music. Nice lay in the next morning then 
plan your week off accordingly :)

And dont forget to spoil ur wife and ur little one with extra attention..as when ur relaxing u have more time for them..and that will relax u even more...makingthem happy.. So u have a win-win situation then..u more energy for making perfect cables and ur family relaxed as ur feeling less tired then.. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #2,283 of 10,312
Frank, Just relax mate, orders will still come in you make the best cables out there....People will still be ordering from you.

Your Health comes first.......You need time mate, just step back and leave it for a week. please take this advise from people that care about you.

Your a top fella..........Besides were we gonna get good cables like this from ?

Jan 31, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #2,285 of 10,312
Quote:
Frank, Just relax mate, orders will still come in you make the best cables out there....People will still be ordering from you.

Your Health comes first.......You need time mate, just step back and leave it for a week. please take this advise from people that care about you.

Your a top fella..........Besides were we gonna get good cables like this from ?

Thanks Stan.

Just need to clear the current batch of orders that are really late, then i will take a few days off to relax.

Really appreciate everyone's kind words, it really means a lot, thank you. 

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:11 AM Post #2,288 of 10,312
It's hard and extremly dangerous to tame those poisonous snake's all by yourself! Take some time off
beerchug.gif

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #2,289 of 10,312
does Frank send an invoice with the package?  one with the price and such?

if so, i need to contact him.  definitely dont need to get yelled at for buying a $150 dollar cable.  lol.

Feb 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #2,290 of 10,312
Quote:
does Frank send an invoice with the package?  one with the price and such?

if so, i need to contact him.  definitely dont need to get yelled at for buying a $150 dollar cable.  lol.

No invoice is included with the package. All you get with your cable is a plastic bag that it comes in. The customs declaration will say £22 on it, if that helps :)

Feb 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #2,293 of 10,312
Quote:
Really glad you like it, enjoy.

Thanks everyone.
wink.gif

And u mr. Workaholic ..listen to ur followers.. Check out for a while..rest well..go to a spa or something.. U will see..it will give u even more ideas and inspiration.. And no answering mails/pm's secretly with ur tablet..put that in ur safe for a week or so... Oops.. 
tongue.gif

Good news..in two months i will be having enough money to let u go wild with ur imagination on a new cable for me
biggrin.gif

Feb 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #2,295 of 10,312
Quote:
And u mr. Workaholic ..listen to ur followers.. Check out for a while..rest well..go to a spa or something.. U will see..it will give u even more ideas and inspiration.. And no answering mails/pm's secretly with ur tablet..put that in ur safe for a week or so... Oops.. 
tongue.gif

Good news..in two months i will be having enough money to let u go wild with ur imagination on a new cable for me
biggrin.gif

You are suggestion we temporarelly ban Frank for 2 weeks to de-tox. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back