Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 7, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #1,981 of 10,312
Quote:

Congratulations fellow Toxic Cables Cable naming Contest Winner!! 
biggrin.gif

Stop showing off, with your new nice cables, and other stuff ....you.....winner...
wink.gif

Jan 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #1,983 of 10,312
Quote:
Im not showing off dude! Just chuffed but I will pipe it down. My apologies :frowning2:

Frank's Toxic cables are known to cause some side effects, so I don't blame you , apologies accepted...
rolleyes.gif

Jan 7, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #1,986 of 10,312
Hey Paul,

Quote:
Cheers pal.

You will be made up by the way with the PB-2, it's a great amp and one of my keepers! Enjoy it..

You may have seen my earlier post to this thread (with these pictures), but you're going to love how small and smartly engineered the Hirose connectors are (for iBasso).   I think the Hirose connectors make a nice-looking, sleek, low-profile, well-engineered connector for terminating headphone cables that you suspect you'll be getting other adapters for.  I like mine so much, I would specify them for any headphone cables I have made in the future, even if I didn't have an iBasso amp for direct connection.

Mike

Jan 7, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #1,987 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey Paul,

You may have seen my earlier post to this thread (with these pictures), but you're going to love how small and smartly engineered the Hirose connectors are (for iBasso).   I think the Hirose connectors make a nice-looking, sleek, low-profile, well-engineered connector for terminating headphone cables that you suspect you'll be getting other adapters for.  I like mine so much, I would specify them for any headphone cables I have made in the future, even if I didn't have an iBasso amp for direct connection.
mike

I have one word... "Nice"

Jan 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #1,989 of 10,312
I have to admit Frank you've been crafting some taboo magic with those nice cable you've been putting out lately, it's even catching me by the eye and I'm a darn hard customer to impress.
beerchug.gif

If only I was still employed.

Jan 8, 2013 at 7:09 AM Post #1,991 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey Paul,

Mike

OK, Now Im just drooling lol. Very nice, Thanks for the heads up dude :)
As for the Hirose to Jack adaptor...
Franks making up an adaptor cable instead for me using the white widow ( about two inches ) and terminating in a Viablue T6s 3.5mm jack. - Need the smaller jack and the flex of the cable for portable use :)

Jan 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #1,993 of 10,312
Quote:

some quick pics of my new baby...the teddybear is my test object trying out how light the cables are..lolz ps..my apologies for the bad quality..was in a hurry!
L3000.gif

i still need some hours to listen to it..thats why i was so quiet... with every single hour my cables get better...somehow the cables needed a bit more burnin time...wow! but one thing i already know for sure..i am not going to upgrade to a silver widow for my he500...as for my ears i think the treble is just right now....the voices sound silky sweet (the voice of the female singer of evenasence is really sexy by the way..i always thought her voice was only good for screamin
wink.gif
!), the lows are very bass natural sounding and the mids..well..adele sounds as if i can touch her! and the highs (mariay hello!) wow! breathtaking...i tried sarah brighton also.and queen! OMG..really! and the silver widow will for sure will sound brighter...but as i said...pity i have not the money laying around to actually test that in reallife..but who knows one day i can try one, if i find a nice person to lend me one
biggrin.gif
but for now..the black widow 22awg sounds like the ultimate he500 cable for me until now..in a few days i will try to put a short review online for the BW as i know u all are waiting for that..so have a bit patience...let me enjoy my cables a bit..so dont be so selfish and let me enjoy my cables a bit ok!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Good to see you have yours ! :)
Have you a venom also to compare the two full copper toxic cable ?

Jan 8, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #1,994 of 10,312
Quote:
Hello Franck,

Have you received the splitter today :wink: ?

They arrived today. 
biggrin.gif
 Beautiful.

Starting from left,

Piccolino Cables.

IEM Cables, non sleeved headphones cables and Silver Widow.

Sleeved cables, 8 wire cables and Black Widow.

For sale.

18AWG Cables and 24 wire cables.

Please note that if you want the new splitter then you need to contact me, these are not currently used on cables until i can revise my listings in a week or so. Orders i already have will come with the old splitter, should you wish for these to be used, then please contact me with your order details.

Jan 8, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #1,995 of 10,312
Quote:
They arrived today. 
biggrin.gif
 Beautiful.

Starting from left,

Piccolino Cables.

IEM Cables, non sleeved headphones cables and Silver.

Sleeved cables, 8 wire cables and Black Widow.

For sale.

18AWG Cables and 24 wire cables.

^^^^
900x900px-LL-87a1e23e_smB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back