Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 28, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #1,157 of 10,312
ad Frank:

How many strands does the new Viper cable have? Is this 7x15 = 105 strands?

Are you offering any silver (or silver/gold combination) cables that are stranded? The SP is solid core as far as I know or am I wrong here?

This small carbon fibre splitter looks really sexy (not half as good as the new silver chrome splitter I've seen a few pages earlier in this thread though).
tongue_smile.gif

Thanks for the info.

Nov 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #1,158 of 10,312
I have just read this on the Q-Audio website, at the end of the description of their "Q French Silk cable for Audeze LCD-2/3"

" *220 is the number of individually insulated strands in each of the cable's four litz wire conductors, not the entire four conductor cable. Toxic Cables advertises their copper litz Black Widow cable as using 420 individually insulated strands, however this number is the total number for the four conductor cable (i.e. each conductor only uses only 105 individually insulated strands). So to make a direct comparison, the Q French Silk cable uses 880 individually insulated strands versus the Toxic Black Widow's 420 individually insulated strands."

Frank, looks like you're quite famous! Competitors already have to directly compare their stuff to yours, that's how popular your cables are
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #1,159 of 10,312
Frank is now raising radioactive spiders that spin SP silk on demand at 2048 strands per conductor.....
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #1,160 of 10,312
Quote:
I have just read this on the Q-Audio website, at the end of the description of their "Q French Silk cable for Audeze LCD-2/3"

" *220 is the number of individually insulated strands in each of the cable's four litz wire conductors, not the entire four conductor cable. Toxic Cables advertises their copper litz Black Widow cable as using 420 individually insulated strands, however this number is the total number for the four conductor cable (i.e. each conductor only uses only 105 individually insulated strands). So to make a direct comparison, the Q French Silk cable uses 880 individually insulated strands versus the Toxic Black Widow's 420 individually insulated strands."

Frank, looks like you're quite famous! Competitors already have to directly compare their stuff to yours, that's how popular your cables are
biggrin.gif

Free advertising, what more can one ask for. 
biggrin.gif

I make and design my wire based on how they sound, if 3 strands sounded better then a million, i would use 3. I think my cables, speak for themselves.

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #1,161 of 10,312
Quality over marketing??   (gasp....stagger....) What kind of capitalist are you??!!  
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #1,162 of 10,312
So just wanted to mention that I got a set of speaker cables from Frank awhile ago and wanted to just say these are amazing cables.  They are great to look at, flexible and light weight.  The sound is very nice, everything tightened up and IMO the sound stage grew a little bigger and things became clearer sounding and  I love these speaker cables!

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #1,163 of 10,312
Quote:
ad Frank:

How many strands does the new Viper cable have? Is this 7x15 = 105 strands?

Are you offering any silver (or silver/gold combination) cables that are stranded? The SP is solid core as far as I know or am I wrong here?

This small carbon fibre splitter looks really sexy (not half as good as the new silver chrome splitter I've seen a few pages earlier in this thread though).
tongue_smile.gif

Thanks for the info.

The new Viper and Scorpion, do not use 105 strands, they use double that, per wire and 840 per cable.

Other then my Silver and Copper Venom cables, all my other cables use stranded wire, not solid core.

Nov 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #1,164 of 10,312
I told u guys..frank is starting to make the big boys **** in their pants with his one man show..and now they are starting to fight dirty! .but am wondering..if its legally allowed using franks company already good name and products to look like he is selling inferior products then the others..as if u read that line fast..like i did at first..it could sound like they want u to believe franks gives incorrect info about his products! And thats so low..as frank is a very honest guy..we all know that! Me in particurarely..RIGHT Frank? :D this reading makes me nervous..in the netherlands as far i know they need to have approval from the competitor they use their name whether its a good or bad comparision..i dont know how it works in the uk or usa...i am in procurement and contracting business and honestly i dont like it when a company uses the good name and products of others for their own good in anyway without consent.

.u know what..even if they had a million stranded cable for 100 euro..i still wouldnt buy it..just out of principle..(although i know franks cables sound better anyway. :D. )and so would u guys! and trust me..i would and will use my network to say the word..these kind of things pisses me off ...yes u can see it as flattering...but i know from experience that new customers who are not into the cable world or technical go for the sweet words..and so go for what they read and maybe wont consider toxic cables in the worst case scenario..thats how marketing works nowadays.

well guys and girls...my apologies for this outburst..also to u frank..u do excellent work..its probably nothing personal from that company.... i know..( u didnt puncture the tyres of thier boss recently right? :D ) business is business..let us make frank the VIPER :D which jumps out of the trees and onto their backs..making them tremble of fear..ooops.to much fantasy maybe. :p ...but i think he is already doing that..as they checked this thread to find the specs for that particular cable already.....as i predicted it a while ago..it was just a matter of time before they would recognize frank as a serious competitor...Frank.. for me ur the boss and have all my respect..

Once again..i just had to write this down to get it of my chest...but then again..if people think i am overreacting..pls say so..

and frank..if u think this is to much..say the word and i will delete this post....u know me by now..i say what i feel and think..

Now i have to shut up...would be fun if we would check other competitors who uses toxic cables as reference and mention it here on this forum..just an idea..what ya think guys and girls?that would certainly be free advertisement for sure! With our remarks on it ofcourse..thats fair..right? :D

Geesh..its 5:11am..OMG need to get to bed!

Nov 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #1,165 of 10,312
I think the posts so far are fine, but lets not get in to a discussion about competitors and what they might or might not be doing here. It will only serve to get this thread locked. 
wink_face.gif

Toxic Cables has come a long way, since it's launch last December, and i have you all to thank for that. 

Nov 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #1,166 of 10,312
I think the posts so far are fine, but lets not get in to a discussion about competitors and what they might or might not be doing here. It will only serve to get this thread locked. :wink_face:

Toxic Cables has come a long way, since it's launch last December, and i have you all to thank for that. 

Well said! and Wow thank u frank...i feel honoured..:D i hear u :wink: we will be headphones wearing kittycats ..purr.. :p

Nov 29, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #1,167 of 10,312
Well said Frank, Lets keep this the TOXIC Cable Appreciation Thread......

Almost a year already? Wow and yes you have come a long way....

But that's you......Always working hard .....Always looking for that something different....Attention to the tiniest detail....Never resting on your Laurels....
Keep it up Champ.

Nov 29, 2012 at 7:28 AM Post #1,168 of 10,312
Quote:
The new Viper and Scorpion, do not use 105 strands, they use double that, per wire and 840 per cable.

Other then my Silver and Copper Venom cables, all my other cables use stranded wire, not solid core.

That's a lot and probably very flexible. Is the Scorpion the copper or pure silver version now? I'm afraid that I'm starting to lose the overview here, way too many configurations to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back