Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #826 of 10,312
Quote:
Stiffer then stock cable, would i be right to guess you have the shielded version with the black sleeving, for my cable.

Extremely glad you like the cable, and thank your for your purchase.

Black is for Left, white for right.

It's the cyro occ silver/copper unsleeved cable. It's just that the stock HE6 is lighter and more flexible. It's actually pretty good for a stock cable. The black and white takes some time to get used to since I'm mostly used to blue/red or some kind of marking on the right to distinguish.

Nov 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #827 of 10,312
Could you PM me with the exact cable you want, and i will be able to give you an estimated wait time.

Its the venom 24 cable (as u called it) with furutech 704 connector for my he500..as u said..with the retangular wire in it..

Nov 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM Post #829 of 10,312
Quote:
possible to pay a little extra and get the poison right? if so how would one do that.

thanks

Yes you can, please email me at info.toxic.cables@gmail.com and we can discuss payment.

Quote:
It's the cyro occ silver/copper unsleeved cable. It's just that the stock HE6 is lighter and more flexible. It's actually pretty good for a stock cable. The black and white takes some time to get used to since I'm mostly used to blue/red or some kind of marking on the right to distinguish.

Oh, i thought it might be the Silver Poison with shield you was speaking of. I will open a HE-6 tonight and have a look. Glad you still purchased my cable even after comparing them both.

If you would like to contact me with your order details, i would be happy to mark the L/R channels in any colours you like.

Nov 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM Post #830 of 10,312
Here is a picture i just received of the first prototype, as you can see, they missed the "T", exactly why it's best to have prototypes made first before having a whole bunch made, this one is not aluminium, but just to give an idea of what the piece would look like.

I should next get the aluminium sample, with the correct spelling.

The final version will look awesome.

Nov 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #831 of 10,312
Quote:
Here is a picture i just received of the first prototype, as you can see, they missed the "T", exactly why it's best to have prototypes made first before having a whole bunch made, this one is not aluminium, but just to give an idea of what the piece would look like.

Looking really swell. What are the measurements?

Nov 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #833 of 10,312
Frank

This new Y splitter will be available also for CIEM cable as standard? I am about to place order for SPC cable for my JH16.

Nov 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #835 of 10,312
Quote:

What were they thinking? "oxic cables" 
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM Post #837 of 10,312
Quote:

What material is the prototype made of?  Hehe, "Oxic Cables"

Nov 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #839 of 10,312
Oxic Cable new unrefined copper zip cord....

Cryo treated because it was cold in the car last night....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back