Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 1, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #8,372 of 10,312
Posted them on the noble thread already
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684787/noble-audio-the-wizard-returns/16335#post_12105690

That are some amazing looking K10s
rolleyes.gif

Gotta love those Wizard designs...

So, what Toxic cable did you order to go with it?

Dec 1, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #8,374 of 10,312
Can someone post a picture of the Silver Widow for Shure SE series? Along with comparison against standard lead? Please. Thanks folks. Regards. Richard.

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #8,375 of 10,312
Hi all,

I am Eddie, just join head-hi, I have purchase the cable silver widow for my fitear to go 334, it is an amazing build and sounds.
I am love to recommend to my friend to try it.

Thanks Frank for build this cables.

Dec 4, 2015 at 4:24 AM Post #8,377 of 10,312
Ordered an spc hybrid for he500. Wait times are quite long. Was broken on one side so had them sent back. Asked for sleeved option and paid extra but came unsleeved several months later. Frank was however kind enough to send me a free cable with sleeve and that suprised me when I found it in the post. Overall great and quick customer service via email. Long wait times but worth it in the end for the sq and build quality which left my stock cable in the dust.

Dec 4, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #8,379 of 10,312
Postman handed me two packages this morning, one Toxic cables and the other was my Noble K10s. I'm very happy.

WoooW! Wicked pre-Xmas presents. More on the K10's please! Do they fit well? AS good as you had hoped for sound?

Dec 7, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #8,385 of 10,312
Postman handed me two packages this morning, one Toxic cables and the other was my Noble K10s. I'm very happy.

I already had my K10's for a couple of weeks, but today brought my new Toxic Venom cable....

Not quite new, but new to me. Really nice cable. Sure it is thick, but not nearly as stiff as I expected. You could even call it supple - flexible even. No memory. I have had thick cables that wouldn't lay flat on a desk before - this is much nicer. Even those hooks fit over my ears with no discomfort. I hadn't planned on this being a mobile cable - just for customs and TOTL IEMs at my desk. The K10's take to them nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back