Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 17, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #7,816 of 10,312
for the decware taboo the SW (22 or 24 version) could maybe also be a very very very good pairing
wink.gif
as they pair very well with tube amps.

Am in amsterdam and have a SW22 on loan...so u could try him out on ur decware... I have a single ended version..and a very special headphone ...
wink.gif

Kun je hem uitproberen
biggrin.gif

Hehehe cool, thx! But I live at the German border. Bit far away for testing a cable. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #7,818 of 10,312
Hi

Does anyone with Sennheiser HD650's use either the Viper or the Silver Poison cables. I use a iFI Micro iDSD Headphone Amp/DAC to play FLAC and DSD files from a laptop.

If so, what sonic improvements will they bring?

Regards

Darren

Feb 17, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #7,819 of 10,312
I'm in the Netherlands ....
Is it possible for me to get this on a loan?

kan ik m ook uitproberen?:wink_face:

Am still trying him out as loan...frank has sent a few out to some of his loyal customers...and funny is that all are already bought by the loaners... I have the onky one, as far i know of, thats still not bought..but thats purely because my amp needs a balanced cable..so what i did: order a one-off version of that special SW22...

But if ur really serious about trying him out then u could always sent frank a pm....or u could give me a visit...so u could have a listen to the cable on my rig..my rig for sure shows every fault in a headphone or cable connected to it...thats why i love this cable so much...as much as i wanted to find flaws (as i was a total copper cable man).. I just couldnt! Trust me..i had probably the best copper cable u can buy..?.and still i sold it to buy the cable i have now on order..a SW22 in a very special version...

Geloof me..dit is een kable die niet klinkt als een silver kabel..maar meer een mix is tussen alle goede kwaliteiten van beide metaal soorten.

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #7,820 of 10,312
Guess what just arrived, just in time for the Lunar New Year? :)

Feb 17, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #7,822 of 10,312
  Hi

Does anyone with Sennheiser HD650's use either the Viper or the Silver Poison cables. I use a iFI Micro iDSD Headphone Amp/DAC to play FLAC and DSD files from a laptop.

If so, what sonic improvements will they bring?

Regards

Darren

http://www.head-fi.org/products/toxic-cables-silver-poison/reviews/7074

Feb 17, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #7,823 of 10,312
Guess what just arrived, just in time for the Lunar New Year? :)

Mmmmm..those look very familiar :D
But Wow..those arrived fast!!! Had to be the box in which they came in... :wink:

Enjoy them my friend, u just got urself a unique cable, the first of its kind :)

Feb 17, 2015 at 9:53 PM Post #7,824 of 10,312
Mmmmm..those look very familiar :D
But Wow..those arrived fast!!! Had to be the box in which they came in... :wink:

Enjoy them my friend, u just got urself a unique cable, the first of its kind :)

Heheh! I have no doubt they are special, my friend! :)

Feb 18, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #7,826 of 10,312
Feb 18, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #7,827 of 10,312
Feb 18, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #7,828 of 10,312
Feb 18, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #7,829 of 10,312
Am still trying him out as loan...frank has sent a few out to some of his loyal customers...and funny is that all are already bought by the loaners... I have the onky one, as far i know of, thats still not bought..but thats purely because my amp needs a balanced cable..so what i did: order a one-off version of that special SW22...

But if ur really serious about trying him out then u could always sent frank a pm....or u could give me a visit...so u could have a listen to the cable on my rig..my rig for sure shows every fault in a headphone or cable connected to it...thats why i love this cable so much...as much as i wanted to find flaws (as i was a total copper cable man).. I just couldnt! Trust me..i had probably the best copper cable u can buy..?.and still i sold it to buy the cable i have now on order..a SW22 in a very special version...

Geloof me..dit is een kable die niet klinkt als een silver kabel..maar meer een mix is tussen alle goede kwaliteiten van beide metaal soorten.

hey..dank je
i will pm about this .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back