Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 1, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #7,426 of 10,312
I feel like it's been clarified time after time with situations like this but I guess people don't learn hah......

1) There are no "mixed" reviews from toxic cables from what I see.  Everyone that has seen/bought cables from Frank knows they got their money's worth and more.  They are ridiculously nice and it shows the care/attention to detail he puts into his cables.

2)  The only "bad" reviews I've seen all end up with egg on the poster's face.  Every claim that has come up stating this and that gets Frank's personal attention and the true story comes out.  I haven't seen an instance where he didn't make it right with the customer either even when it's clearly the customer being unreasonable.  He has no reason to swindle anyone, his goal is to make perfect cables per your specs and that is that at the most reasonable price.....much less in this case speaking of connectors......

3)  All other "semi-bad" reviews are basically people wanting their cable yesterday.  As someone that's waited 10 months etc for his cables, I have no issue with this at all.  I know the money is in good hands and I know what will come will make me happy.  It's not as if I can't use stock cables for my equipment/temporary solutions meanwhile.  It's been made abundantly clear that his work takes awhile (for good reason) due to the labor involved and backlog.

Frank is busy making everyone's cables/making sure things continue moving.  Anyone following the thread and seeing his operation should know that he's not dealing with a handful of orders at a time....but hundreds of custom orders.  He'll give the best lead times he can but things come up like every business.  Important thing is to continue enjoying this thing called music (the reason why everyone's here I thought?) and let the man work his magic.

Keep up the good work Frank.

I agree with you..toxic is one of the few cable brands of which all is solved in a satisfactory way....if they say it isnt then its probably a bit beyond the truth..we all know that..the only thing people can compain anout is the sometimes longer waiting times then they wished..but hey..we all know u have to wait..and if u checked this thead a bit u should know that and take that into consideration BEFORE u place an order in which u need the cable in 2 weeks...as john said..many cables frank makes is custom..and that takes time..no matter how u turn ot..and we all dont mind to wait..as we know what we get after the waiting...right john? Or anyone who has one of his wonderful sounding cables..

Just wanted to express this as i just dont understand peeps who come complaining here (And funny is thats its mostly new posters with only a few posts)... They first buy and THEN do the searching on the net???? Thats the other way around in my book...me..when i wanna buy soemthinh..i first check everything on the net about it..and only then i CONSIDER buying it...

Dec 3, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #7,428 of 10,312
+1 to Frank and Toxic Cables being awesome. 

I think we could trim this thread by 1000+ posts if we removed all the YGPM posts. 

Dec 4, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #7,429 of 10,312
I agree with you..toxic is one of the few cable brands of which all is solved in a satisfactory way....if they say it isnt then its probably a bit beyond the truth..we all know that..the only thing people can compain anout is the sometimes longer waiting times then they wished..but hey..we all know u have to wait..and if u checked this thead a bit u should know that and take that into consideration BEFORE u place an order in which u need the cable in 2 weeks...as john said..many cables frank makes is custom..and that takes time..no matter how u turn ot..and we all dont mind to wait..as we know what we get after the waiting...right john? Or anyone who has one of his wonderful sounding cables..

Just wanted to express this as i just dont understand peeps who come complaining here (And funny is thats its mostly new posters with only a few posts)... They first buy and THEN do the searching on the net???? Thats the other way around in my book...me..when i wanna buy soemthinh..i first check everything on the net about it..and only then i CONSIDER buying it...

Agree with you and Sensui. :)

Dec 8, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #7,433 of 10,312
Got my Black Widow 22AWG from Frank today.. Absolutely gorgeous cable with the dark translucent colouring.

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #7,434 of 10,312
Frank's cables are not only great for their sound but he kinda makes em mighty fine lookin as we can all see.......Hence the guy is always flat out trying to keep up with demand.

Thing is though no matter how many he has to make....You know they gonna be Eye Candy.....Just ask Paulo, he's wearing red silk these days....
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #7,435 of 10,312
Frank's cables are not only great for their sound but he kinda makes em mighty fine lookin as we can all see.......Hence the guy is always flat out trying to keep up with demand.

Thing is though no matter how many he has to make....You know they gonna be Eye Candy.....Just ask Paulo, he's wearing red silk these days....:D

Who, what, where?? Oh oops..u were talking about me?? Sorry..i was on a total different planet just now while listening to wonderful tunes through my code-x with its ruby red silken venenous cable...i cant thank frank enough for this beautiful sounding and looking cable...it made my rig play on a higher level....and that says a lot as my custom BW 8wire i had was already better then anything else i ever tried before....ps..it now has a very good home now with another toxicanian :p

Dec 9, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #7,436 of 10,312
Do DIY cables/parts ship fairly fast ?

Want to try Black Widow with my LCD-2 Revision 1's if that would be the right pairing.....?

Dec 9, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #7,437 of 10,312
  Do DIY cables/parts ship fairly fast ?

Want to try Black Widow with my LCD-2 Revision 1's if that would be the right pairing.....?

The Rev 1 LCD2's would be best served by the Silver Widow, in my opinion.  They need all the help they can get on the top end.

Dec 9, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #7,438 of 10,312

The Rev 1 LCD2's would be best served by the Silver Widow, in my opinion.  They need all the help they can get on the top end.

Thanks for the tip..I like my cans a bit dark on the upper end...a bit treble sensitive.....Separation and bass depth is more my focus

Dec 10, 2014 at 8:12 AM Post #7,439 of 10,312
Quick question. I'm interested in getting some cables, but the Toxic cable website is pretty confusing to me. I don't see options such as silver poison, silver widow for IEMs. are we supposed to contact Frank directly for orders?

Dec 10, 2014 at 8:15 AM Post #7,440 of 10,312
Quick question. I'm interested in getting some cables, but the Toxic cable website is pretty confusing to me. I don't see options such as silver poison, silver widow for IEMs. are we supposed to contact Frank directly for orders?

Check franks profile here on Headfi as lists more options and prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back