Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 3, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #7,051 of 10,312
What's the best toxic Synergy for the CIEM Noble K10?

PS, looking at all these photos is making me randy, keep posting!

Interested in this as well. K10s might be what's next for me.

Aug 3, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #7,052 of 10,312
Oh I would just love to have all those adapters, keep the full possibility! :D

Agreed. It makes sense when you don't wish to or are unable to carry a few variants of the same cable with different terminations around. :)

Aug 4, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #7,054 of 10,312
Hi everyone,  Time to introduce myself.  My name is Max and I am covering Frank whilst he is away.

I won't pretend to have the level of detail knowledge Frank and by the looks of things half of everyone on this thread.  But I can cover the basics and act as a place to touch base with Toxic Cables.  Feel free to PM me.

@Paul Graham those pic's are great thanks for sharing.  I love that your son photo bombed you.

@Kiats looking very nice, wish I had as many adapters myself lol.

Zachchen, just the Piccolo as far as i know.  I will see if i can confirm but might take a while.

Aug 4, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #7,055 of 10,312
  Hi everyone,  Time to introduce myself.  My name is Max and I am covering Frank whilst he is away.

I won't pretend to have the level of detail knowledge Frank and by the looks of things half of everyone on this thread.  But I can cover the basics and act as a place to touch base with Toxic Cables.  Feel free to PM me.

@Paul Graham those pic's are great thanks for sharing.  I love that your son photo bombed you.

Zachchen, just the Piccolo as far as i know.  I will see if i can confirm but might take a while.

Great, it's awesome that you guys are still responding to this thread even when  Frank is on holidays. 

Aug 4, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #7,056 of 10,312

Hi Max, are you just here to answer questions or are you able to fulfil orders too? :)

Aug 4, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #7,057 of 10,312

@Paul Graham
 those pic's are great thanks for sharing.  I love that your son photo bombed you.

Thanks, Max! Welcome to the mad house. :)

Aug 4, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #7,058 of 10,312

@Paul Graham
 those pic's are great thanks for sharing.  I love that your son photo bombed you.

Welcome max..may the toxic gods be with u in this madhouse :D

Hope frank rests well..as my cable has to turn out one if a kind.. :D

Aug 5, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #7,059 of 10,312
Does anyone know when Frank will be back? :) 

Aug 5, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #7,060 of 10,312
Aug 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #7,061 of 10,312
He's away until Sept 29th

Aug 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #7,062 of 10,312

No worries, Always a pleasure!

And welcome aboard :)

Aug 5, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #7,063 of 10,312
The copper Venom is certainly not something for outdoor use.
smily_headphones1.gif
The silver Venom promises to be less stiff. Do bear in mind that my copper Venom is a dual mono so that each channel is shielded from the other.
smily_headphones1.gif

When you say that the venom is not for outdoor use, do you mean that it is cumbersome to use or that there is potential in damaging the cable?

Aug 5, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #7,064 of 10,312
When you say that the venom is not for outdoor use, do you mean that it is cumbersome to use or that there is potential in damaging the cable?

Both actually. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back