Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 10, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #5,701 of 10,312
  Anyone else have communication issues with Frank? Seems like a nice guy an all and alot of people praise him for how fast he responds to peoples queries and that was certainly the case wednesday night , I then went a head and purchased a cable from him thursday morning (which he said was ready to be shipped right away as he knew i needed it asap as i currently am without the use of my headphones untili receive it) But since paying him,I havent heard a word since, its been 48 hours now and still no reply nor any email to say the cable has been shipped or its on its way etc 

Iam sure he's busy or whatever but slightly pee'd off because its likely i wont have the cable as soon as expected now!! 

I spoke to you late night Wedesday/early morning Thursday and you said you would place an order on the site the next day. You purchased the cable Yesterday, so please allow some time  and i will respond when i can. I have a family and run a business, so i can't be replying to emails every hour as i will get nothing done, especially now as i am doing a batch of IEM cables, so replies to emails will be slow.

You wanted to get the cable next week and i said you should get it then and you should, so no need to panic because i don't reply to your message, it's only been a day since your order 
biggrin.gif

Sorry, i will start to go through some of the messages now.

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #5,702 of 10,312
And ofcourse sexiness!!
biggrin.gif

And Of Course the comradeship in our small elite group of InToxicated Toxic Cable Appreciating type peoples.

BlaaLad, 

The quality, the craftsmanship, the improvement in sound, the ruggedness & The Before and After care is second to none!
If you look on my profile, The one brand I have more of than any other is Franks. 
I promise you the wait is well worth it!

All the best, Paul :)

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #5,703 of 10,312
  I spoke to you late night Wedesday/early morning Thursday and you said you would place an order on the site the next day. You purchased the cable Yesterday, so please allow some time  and i will respond when i can. I have a family and run a business, so i can't be replying to emails every hour as i will get nothing done, especially now as i am doing a batch of IEM cables, so replies to emails will be slow.

You wanted to get the cable next week and i said you should get it then and you should, so no need to panic because i don't reply to your message, it's only been a day since your order 

Sorry, i will start to go through some of the messages now.

Apologies Frank for my impatience!! I was hoping when i ordered it thursday morning that it could possibly be posted that evening or today but i didnt reaise how busy you are or that you more or less work alone!! Appreciate the reply tonight and iam just happy to know it will be posted monday, Thanks Frank :) :biggrin:

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #5,704 of 10,312
  Apologies Frank for my impatience!! I was hoping when i ordered it thursday morning that it could possibly be posted that evening or today but i didnt reaise how busy you are or that you more or less work alone!! Appreciate the reply tonight and iam just happy to know it will be posted monday, Thanks Frank :) :biggrin:

Unfortunately i don't go through website orders everyday, neither the post office.

Anyway, the cable should be with you next week.

Jan 10, 2014 at 7:53 PM Post #5,707 of 10,312
Where are the good old days when we only started to 'complain' for delivery after 4 months wait :D

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:02 PM Post #5,708 of 10,312
Jan 11, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #5,709 of 10,312
It seems people are now pressing Frank for speedy delivery because he can complete his orders faster than before.

Please be considerate and kind to Frank as he is doing a small business and needs to rest bearing in mind that he also has a family.

I have never complaint when I ordered three cables from Frank and the longest wait was 9 months and then 6 months and then 3 months. The speed of delivery has been greatly improved and don't expect to get your cable next day after payment. The lead time has been greatly improved and what can we expect from Frank, just be reasonable.

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #5,710 of 10,312
Curious as to why you went for the lesser cable with the better phone and the better cable with the HD650?

Both great cables though, enjoy  :D  

Honest answer: I had no clue what I was doing !! After reading this thread and about how a silver cable could lighten up the Audez'e cans, I went to their website and ordered the Silver Poison without comparing the various names. When I asked Frank for a good cable for the Senns, he told me the Silver Widow was available so I ordered that too.

Jan 11, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #5,712 of 10,312
I'll be posting a sale for a Silver Poison Cable for Audeze headphones in the classified's section sometime (hopefully) today for anyone who might be interested in a great cable that is fully burned in and ready to ship. I'll post a link to the ad in this thread once I've finished putting it together :)

Jan 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #5,715 of 10,312
Frank,

I dropped you a PM in case you missed it.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back