Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread

1. Audiosonic
    My congratulations to Frank. Both cables are beautiful, especially the Medusa 17. I'd like to know how that sounds compared to the SW22 v2.

Toxic Cables likes this.
  2. fiascogarcia
    It will be interesting to hear how supple the 17awg cable is and how it fits around your ears.

3. Rowethren
    Well I have a Hydra 18 IEM and that fits over your ears very WELL and is very comfortable in that respect; I stopped using it because the rest of the cable was too stiff though so hopefully they have improved on that.

fiascogarcia likes this.
  4. Toxic Cables
    Thanks for sharing Eddie, hope you will like your new cables, hopefully be with you tomorrow.

5. Toxic Cables
    Extremely supple and fits perfectly around the ears.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  6. Toxic Cables
    Indeed have Matthew, like the SW22 V2 the Medusa is just as flexible.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  7. Rowethren
    That makes me feel very tempted... Curse you and your fancy cables!!! :p

Toxic Cables likes this.
  8. Rowethren
    The GW 8 cable looks so damn sweet but I think that is out of my price range unfortunately :frowning2:

Toxic Cables likes this.
  9. Toxic Cables
    Will await your PM and order:k701smile:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  10. Rowethren
    I might possibly have sent you a PM about a minute ago :deadhorse:

11. Toxic Cables
    :laughing: Will reply shortly mate.

12. Kiats
    Guess what arrived in the post today. Thanks Frank! Absolutely gorgeous cable! :)

151E4760-ECBE-41D9-9CF2-4C2487E78BD1.jpeg

Toxic Cables, ezekiel77 and Rowethren like this.
  13. Toxic Cables
    Awesome, glad you like it.

Please do let us know what you think of it after burning them in and how you find the flexibility.

14. Rowethren
    Yep definitely let us know!

15. Kiats
    I can say immediately about the flexibility. What did you do, Frank? It’s unbelievably flexible and easy to handle for its sheer girth. Just started using it last night with the Hifiman Susvara.

My initial impressions is that it adds extra weight note and today it is starting to add density to the music. Mind you: the Susvara is already a detail monster.

Unfortunately, this process will stop X’mas eve as i’ll be away until New Years’ Eve. :)

Toxic Cables and Rowethren like this.